GWT: Champions League Semifinals.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
It's crazy how football is a game of bounce.
Ronaldo took both of his goals well, no doubt but both times he was damn lucky to be in this position.
On the first one, Casemiro misses his shot and it turns into a pass for Ronaldo and here a lucky deflection and it came right back to him, at the right height for the volley...

Tough luck for Atle.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
You know what happened just few minutes ago ? I decide to put tv on and under five seconds after that world best player doing it once again. Those moments when moment hit straight to the point are wonderful.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
Ronaldo took both of his goals well, no doubt but both times he was damn lucky to be in this position.
On the first one, Casemiro misses his shot and it turns into a pass for Ronaldo and here a lucky deflection and it came right back to him, at the right height for the volley...

Tough luck for Atle.

Are you seriously calling Ronaldo lucky? 7 goals in last 3 UCL games, if that's luck you should refresh your option. We know you are hater, but can you even try?

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010

Tough luck for Atle.

Ronaldo's ability to get into scoring positions constantly, and being anticipatory of where the ball will fall is one of his greatest strengths. It's a big part of why he's the record holder for goals and such and he's so prolific. I'd hardly chalk it up to luck.

Jul 7, 2009
Ronaldo's ability to get into scoring positions constantly, and being anticipatory of where the ball will fall is one of his greatest strengths. It's a big part of why he's the record holder for goals and such and he's so prolific. I'd hardly chalk it up to luck.

This. He has the best instincts in the game and not many players would of scored that goal either.

Was a wonderful volley.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Are you seriously calling Ronaldo lucky? 7 goals in last 3 UCL games, if that's luck you should refresh your option. We know you are hater, but can you even try?
Is that what you read in my post?

Read again and again until you understand.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

Same as the fanboy, read again and again until it sinks.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Yes, you were saying Ronaldo was damn lucky to be where he was. I don't think you even understand what you are writing sometimes.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yes, you were saying Ronaldo was damn lucky to be where he was. I don't think you even understand what you are writing sometimes.

No, it isn't what I said.
Not to be WHERE HE WAS.
To be in THIS POSITION = to be in a position to score even though it came after a lucky bounce/missed shot.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Was not a reflection on Ronaldo (said he took both well, not all three) but on the lucky bounces in football.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
Is that what you read in my post?

Read again and again until you understand.

Anyway, this ain't first time your calling Ronaldo lucky, you always try to give credit to other players when he scores. You was also here calling Ronaldo lucky after he scored hatrick. One more and lucky again? We are here to take over baby!

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Evilo's decision chart.

A player does something good.

Is it Ronaldo?

Yes = Undermine
No = Praise

Is it is a French player?

Yes= Exagerate
No= Normal praise

Koscielny? Evra? etc, etc, etc?

Ronaldo took his goals well = undermine?

Again, reading skills guys.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Anyway, this ain't first time your calling Ronaldo lucky, you always try to give credit to other players when he scores. You was also here calling Ronaldo lucky after he scored hatrick. One more and lucky again? We are here to take over baby!

Didn't say he was lucky last time either. Read. Or try to learn how.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Tie pretty much over now. Atletico really disappointing. Real impressive, mostly in the first half.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad