GWT: Champions League - Round of 16

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Honestly it could be a real ugly day for LFC
It could be but by the same token it should have been ugly for Madrid last time. We were dismantled but honestly a lot of those goals shouldn't have even went in the net. We're definitely going to lose the tie and I'm not getting my hopes up in any way but if we made a game of it I wouldn't be that surprised.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
We're also going against the ref just like every team that plays against RM so that's a factor too.
Yes the officials were to blame for that 2-5 score at Anfield lol

Honestly it could be a real ugly day for LFC
Don't jinx it man!

I know we have a nice cushion and we have the CL DNA, but the CL is a crazy tournament and anything can happen

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
If Eduardo scored that strike early, would’ve tried convincing my wife to change our first borns name to Eduardo.

May get funny looks, but well worth being named French greatness

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Honestly DAZN makes me sick. Its a CL game and they have one person commentating, the audio from the stadium is low and the most boring monotone commentator just talking. This is how you kill a game.

Reactions: Tony Romo

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Honestly DAZN makes me sick. Its a CL game and they have one person commentating, the audio from the stadium is low and the most boring monotone commentator just talking. This is how you kill a game.
I watch the NFL as well but paying 30 bucks a month for CL is nuts so I just pause it after the Super Bowl. I'd rather just stream and my friend has a FuboTV account that I have access to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad