GWT: Champions League - Round of 16

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I watch the NFL as well but paying 30 bucks a month for CL is nuts so I just pause it after the Super Bowl. I'd rather just stream and my friend has a FuboTV account that I have access to.
I share amongst friends would never pay full price for this bs.

Fubo is much better.

Tsn by far the worst piece of shit out there though.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
We're going to lose but the difference between Konate and Gomez is really clear. We haven't defended great but we're not keeping players onside all the time, and it makes me wonder what could have happened if Gomez didn't play the first leg. Hardly anyone says we need a new CB this summer but yes we do to replace Gomez.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Glad LFC are kind of trying, but it’s just not enough.

Both goalies have been very good. LFC would have had a chance here if they didn’t rage quit at Anfield but here we are.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
We're going to lose but the difference between Konate and Gomez is really clear. We haven't defended great but we're not keeping players onside all the time, and it makes me wonder what could have happened if Gomez didn't play the first leg. Hardly anyone says we need a new CB this summer but yes we do to replace Gomez.
The CB that needs to be replaced is Matip. I’m fine with Gomez as 4th choice and backup RB but they need to upgrade that #3 spot pretty badly. Will there be money left over though?

Also interestingly saw some names recently (posted in transfer thread) and a lot were left footed and/or predominantly playing in a back three so that’s some food for thought

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Honestly we can't say we haven't had our chances to level this. They should have put us away but we've had chances. Jota and Salah have been beyond poor and then Klopp rightfully takes a well performing Nunez out because we have other games to play for. So that's probably that.

Reactions: luiginb

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA

This is one of these examples of this stat being misleading. Both teams should have scored much more and had chances to do so.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013

This is one of these examples of this stat being misleading. Both teams should have scored much more and had chances to do so.

My favorite thing is when teams can concede multiple offside goals or have numerous 3 on 2s, crosses just skim the player and not be a shot and then all of that is 0 xg and people think that’s representative.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad