GWT: Champions League R16 Second Legs & QF Draw

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Sevilla probably the better team over the two legs, but Haaland being Haaland.
Great players make great differences.

And lol at Sancho and Haaland being equal....

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Even if Juve win tonight, it just prolongs the agony because they'll get kicked out next round. Pirlo is just hanging by a thread.

Doesn't Pepe looking like real life Stewie from Family Guy if you flatten his head?

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Don’t know why Terzic made that so close. His substitutions were appalling. When you try to throw on defenders in place of attackers, that’s what you’re going to get. It doesn’t prevent goals.

Lopetegui lost Sevilla the tie in the first leg by how reckless they played. Lopetegui also has some of the worst dress sense in football. He looks like Sevilla’s bus driver, not their manager.

Haaland wrecked the two highly rated Sevilla CB’s in those two legs. Both were awful.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
So Chiesa is singlehandedly pushing Juve to the next round.
But when Juve gets the winning penalty by Ronaldo, you'll hear he's the hero and is coming up big when it matters.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I tuned into this in ET and the diving is so irritating

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Bernardeschi has been booked after 30 seconds on the pitch and without even touching the ball yet :laugh:

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Don’t know why Terzic made that so close. His substitutions were appalling. When you try to throw on defenders in place of attackers, that’s what you’re going to get. It doesn’t prevent goals.

Lopetegui lost Sevilla the tie in the first leg by how reckless they played. Lopetegui also has some of the worst dress sense in football. He looks like Sevilla’s bus driver, not their manager.

Haaland wrecked the two highly rated Sevilla CB’s in those two legs. Both were awful.

Kounde especially had a really bad game, rarely seen him play that poor. Even last week when they lost 3-0 to Barça he was very good.

Lopetegui has been pretty annoying this season too, always complaining to the refs after the final whistle.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Mbappe brings much more than Haaland. 33 non penalty goals in 29 L1 games, 6 assists, dribbling, 4+4 in 8 CL games.
Not a knock on Haaland, he's such a rare talent. But he's a 9, in the box all the time and brings nothing but goals (but boy does he bring that).
I had people tell me Mbappe is overrated by French media and that the only thing he has going for him is his speed , SMH....
By that logic then Walcott and Walker are superstars
He is fast, but his skills are amazing, he us a smart player and his ability to change rythm is second to none

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I had people tell me Mbappe is overrated by French media and that the only thing he has going for him is his speed , SMH....
By that logic then Walcott and Walker are superstars
He is fast, but his skills are amazing, he us a smart player and his ability to change rythm is second to none
Yes I agree, but what you described is also how some french media described him.
Heck, that's how a german poster here described him at the WC. Saying that with Mbappe, the french flair died.

How can you watch this guy and think he's only speed?

Reactions: Power Man

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad