Champions League Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I guess the one plus of Robertson being out is Klopp has a hard time going with Milner, Henderson and Gini in the middle again.

PS. Bleacher App can suck it. Having to pay 3 bucks (I know, I know, bootleg, though I rather not mess with a stream for half the match like a few weeks ago since I'm going to be mobile) for a match is terrible.

Reactions: Gecklund

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I mean, they could play Henderson there if it came to it. Heck, TAA moving to the left, then play Gomez or someone else right.

They have some options, but none other than Milner makes remote sense.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
What other options would they have? Short of trotting out Moreno I don't see much choice lol
Its Milner or Moreno. Moreno hasn't played since 2018 so I don't think Klopp is going to start anyone that cold.

That being said if they can find a way to give Wijnaldum a rest, he really could use it.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I hope City absolutely batter Spurs today so they fight harder in the league.
Its Milner or Moreno. Moreno hasn't played since 2018 so I don't think Klopp is going to start anyone that cold.

That being said if they can find a way to give Wijnaldum a rest, he really could use it.
Yeah I'm worried about Wijnaldum burning out before the end of the season. It's crucial that he's at peak fitness (relative) for if we make it against Barcelona/whoever else.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Great start!

Keita from Firmino!

Credit to Mane as well with a nice ball to find Firmino in the box.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
To me that's a pen on Rose. His arm is up and away from his body and it blocks a clear shot on goal.

Not a single City player as much as lifted an eye brown. Tells me everything I neee to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad