GWT: Champions League - MW6

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Now Sesko's 51st minute goal stands, but Leipzig's lead lasts barely a minute before Young Boys equalize.

And just few minutes later Leipzig retake the lead through Forsberg.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I don't know how far we'll get in this competition, but if nothing else, feels kinda good being the only team in our group to not have a negative goal difference

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
As usual, not a big fan of Luis Enrique's choices. Tenas is the hot hand in goal, not Donnarumma. That midfield 3 are all below average defensively, and none of the 3 players in attack play in their best positions.

• Haha
Reactions: Evilo

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Wow, selling hard. I know it wasn't an easy situation but
Lee is having himself an embarassing game, for several reasons.

Speaking of embarassing it hurts to say because I used to be a big fan , but every time I watched Reus this year he seemed done at this level. Reyna can't be worse.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Porto kinda got screwed. AR raised his flag but the main ref did not blow. Some of Porto stopped playing.

Speaking of embarassing it hurts to say because I used to be a big fan , but every time I watched Reus this year he seemed done at this level. Reyna can't be worse.
Between the two of them, you can probably get two thirds of a healthy season

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Lee is having himself an embarassing game, for several reasons.

Yeah Lee is having a shocking game.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Great game in Dortmund, so much better than the one in Manchester yesterday. It's mostly a result of both teams' defense optional mentality, but I'm not complaining.

Adeyemi seems to be injured.

PSG are out at the current scores.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad