3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
The isles board is a fun read the last couple of pages. They hate the Canes bad. It's almost shocking how they're talking up our team, unlike that bitter fanbase in NJ.
The Devils board is hopelessly delusional and ignorant haters. The Rangers could go 16-0 and they would never give them credit. They also still think their 78 point shitbag team is a cup contender with a goalie upgrade. Dumbasses.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
I almost feel like the three games being so close is a benefit to the Rangers. If they just beat them by 3+ every game you can say that the Canes didn't give them the best shot and need to play better. But we've actually played at a very high level despite the Canes giving it their all. Only game where that might not have been the case was game 1.
The haters and dweebs just look at the SOG but there is so much more to the game than that. How about high danger chances? I venture to guess the Rangers had more tonight. Hell, they had like 5 breakaways. The Rangers are also destroying them in special teams which is 1/3 of the game when each team is being penalized 5 times each. I won't even talk about the goaltending advantage the Rangers have.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
The Devils board is hopelessly delusional and ignorant haters. The Rangers could go 16-0 and they would never give them credit. They also still think their 78 point shitbag team is a cup contender with a goalie upgrade. Dumbasses.
It is truly pathological with a number of people there. Rooting for a rival team's failure ahead of your own success is no way to be a sports fan nor enjoy life.

Reactions: PuckLuck3043

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
back-cover-05-10-2024.jpg

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
I don't have the reasons to hate the Canes (or their fans lol), I think they're a bit fake tough tho. They lack a goalie and probably short a superstar on offense. But Rod's story is great hope he'll have success there eventually... But not before we win a couple))

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Some of y'all dumb ass mfers doing victory laps in the main board thread making me post at 3 in the morning to walk back all your evil

Side note, wonder if Panarin is going to be fined, suspended or banned for that leg kick. I know the league warned him before.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
Does Chytil look ready to make a difference or what? I almost forgot how talented he is. I said this year, would be his breakout year. And he was on his way with 6 points in 10 games before getting sidelined. And why did I say that,... he 's been strutting his stuff in the playoffs the last two years. Had his best season last year and is only 24 years old. We just got an immense upgrade this post season.

There's a saying I have been hearing,... If it isn't broken, don't fix it. And it is pretty hard to believe we can get any better, but we absolutely just did.

With Chytil being reunited with his old buddy Kakko, and a experienced playmaker in Wennberg, setting them up, this 3rd line will start dominating. You heard it hear first.

Last edited:

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
I thought he was neither good nor bad first half of the game. Not much happening. But second half, he was noticeable for the right reasons. He was dangerous and almost scored a spectacular goal. If he can pick up where he left off at the end of this game...Look out.
A bit timid in the first, half a step behind in timing in the second, getting back to form in the third.

Reactions: mrjiggyfly
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad