GWT: Champions League - MW6

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
You do realize they beat both Milan and BVB? And that they should have detroyed Newcastle?

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Disaster play by Marquinhos and Hakimi.

Never undestand why these top players are so reluctant to put the ball out of bounds sometimes, when they under too much pressure and there is no safe way out.

Reactions: luiginb

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
This Dortmund setup is something else. It's great to watch from a neutral perspective but man as a fan I would be nervous every time we lose the ball. It's much better to watch than what either Bayern and United were doing yesterday.

Reactions: luiginb

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
This Dortmund setup is something else. It's great to watch from a neutral perspective but man as a fan I would be nervous every time we lose the ball. It's much better to watch than what either Bayern and United were doing yesterday.
They play one on one on counters, but their central D is so slow, it's a miracle they didn't give up on such a chance (Mbappe and Kolo both missed alone on the goalie).
But it is fun to watch for sure.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
This group is nuts, I would think PSG is safe at this point. Very hard to see Howe with Newcastle score another goal considering their team is built to park the bus.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Well it just proves your point wrong?
Again?

Anyway, not offside, it's a corner here.
If PSG can't get out of its group, the fact that they managed to win a game or two doesn't change anything. I don't know if you know how groups work.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
If PSG can't get out of its group, the fact that they managed to win a game or two doesn't change anything. I don't know if you know how groups work.
I don't know if you know how it works, but when you said "they can"t beat good teams" even though they... beat them, that is exactly what people call "being wrong". Aka "writing nonsense". Or "crap".

Zaire Emery with a world class second half. Totally dominant. First start since his injury too.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
YES !!!

Deserved !

Fingers crossed on the offside VAR call. Schlotterrbeck might cover him.

Damn !

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4