GWT: Champions League - MW6

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
PSG should have won this like they should have won against Newcastle. Lack of finish gives them second place.
At least they managed to be the better team tonight again and go through one of the toughest CL groups in history.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Oh and a bit sorry for all these tears rolling on some people's face tonight on HFboards.
They had their celebration messages prepared and they will have to wait for the first knockout round.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Great win for Antwerp. Arthur Vermeeren and Mandela Keita are something else.

Barca suck, even if it was their B team. Team defense looks non-existent. How do you tie it up in injury time and then still lose against a dead tired team..

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
This is sadly the last group game we're going to see in the near future in the Champions League. Next year we'll have a sad and overly convoluted format that's made to protect the big teams.

Europa League is going to suck more too, as they won't get any teams dropping from Champions anymore.

Reactions: Jersey Fresh

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I don't know if you know how it works, but when you said "they can"t beat good teams" even though they... beat them, that is exactly what people call "being wrong". Aka "writing nonsense". Or "crap".

Zaire Emery with a world class second half. Totally dominant. First start since his injury too.
If you don't know how to quote, don't do it.

Congrats on your team scraping by!

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
On one hand, I'm glad Newcastle won't win another dime of CL booty.

On the other, it will help them in the PL, that's for sure.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
we would win it all with the signings we will make and key players coming back from injury
Definitely not even close to favorites.

Oh wait lol, I was engaging in this completely wrongly. Didn’t realize Milan made Europa over Newcastle. Not even worth discussing.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Xavi is now the Barca coach with the most european losses in Barca's history.
After 2 seasons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad