GWT: Champions League - Matchweek 5

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
You can tell the commentators have not watched LFC outside of UCL this year. Hard to blame them honestly

Ajax looks bad
1st half they looked amazing. Salah got one against the run of play in like the 40th or so minute and they’ve crumbled since

Oberyn Martell

Dec 26, 2018
My goodness Gnabry back to 2020 form would be so massive. unfortunately called back but great game from him

Reactions: cgf

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I mean this is what happens when you get raided every year. All their best assets are in Manchester. They’ll be back tho just expecting a couple of down years

This, and they still hadn’t rebuilt from the prior years’ raids.

Excellent from Torres there.

Darwin with the ball, with space. That guy is fast as shit.

I know people like to be his detractors, but I definitely rate him. Can’t expect him to be a World beater since he just joined a new club and new league.

I see Robertson is back. Should be a huge lift for Liverpool.

Reactions: Live in the Now

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I know people like to be his detractors, but I definitely rate him. Can’t expect him to be a World beater since he just joined a new club and new league.

I see Robertson is back. Should be a huge lift for Liverpool.
People have been bashing Nunez for missing some easy chances but we can't create anything when he's not on the pitch.

He's also now close to a goal per 90. Can't say that he's a steal given the price but I wouldn't undo the transfer and have no regrets about it that's for sure.

Reactions: les Habs

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I mean this is what happens when you get raided every year. All their best assets are in Manchester. They’ll be back tho just expecting a couple of down years

This reminds me of what cowards BVB are. They should've just gotten a cheap vet to back up their kids and saved their money for the 6 + RB/RWB that they actually needed.

30M in transfer fee + 44M/4years in wages for Haller.
5M fee + 6M/1year in wages for Modeste.
...when all they needed was someone like ECMC or Behrens...

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Of course Kane scores. Sporting had the chance to put the game away and didn't.

The keeper probably should have saved that to be honest. Not sure why he brought his hands together instead of staying big.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Hell yeah! Tottenham not through yet

Not a fan of the penalty for Atletico. Came off a couple heads and I think that arm is in a natural position.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad