Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
HomeAwayTime and Date (CDT)Venue
RB SalzburgChelseaTues., Oct. 25, 11:45 AMRed Bull Arena Salzburg
SevillaFC KobenhavnTues., Oct. 25, 11:45 AMRamon Sanchez Pizjuan
Dinamo ZagrebAC MilanTues., Oct. 25, 2:00 PMStadion Maksimir
RB LeipzigReal MadridTues., Oct. 25, 2:00 PMRed Bull Arena Leipzig
CelticShakhtar DonetskTues., Oct. 25, 2:00 PMCeltic Park
Borussia DortmundManchester CityTues., Oct. 25, 2:00 PMSignal Iduna Park (Westfalenstadion)
Paris Saint-GermainMaccabi HaifaTues., Oct. 25, 2:00 PMParc des Princes
SL BenficaJuventusTues., Oct. 25, 2:00 PMEstadio da Luz
Club BruggeFC PortoWed., Oct. 26, 11:45 AMJan Breydel Stadium
Inter MilanViktoria PlzenWed., Oct. 26, 11:45 AMSan Siro
Ajax AmsterdamLiverpoolWed., Oct. 26, 2:00 PMAmsterdam ArenA
SSC NapoliRangersWed., Oct. 26, 2:00 PMStadio Diego Armando Maradona
Atletico MadridBayer LeverkusenWed., Oct. 26, 2:00 PMMetropolitano Stadium
BarcelonaBayern MunichWed., Oct. 26, 2:00 PMCamp Nou
Eintracht FrankfurtOlympique de MarseilleWed., Oct. 26, 2:00 PMDeutsche Bank Park
Tottenham HotspurSporting CPWed., Oct. 26, 2:00 PMTottenham Hotspur Stadium

Last edited:

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Who passes group at this point? Looking for teams to watch now that haven't qualified for knockouts.

Napoli is in.
Bayern.
Real Madrid.
Man City.

BUT... Bayern holds the key to Barcelona qualifying. Milan and Bar _both_ have to play bayern...
I call Barcelona not making knockouts... Need two wins, BUT Milan has to lose....
possible of course.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Who passes group at this point? Looking for teams to watch now that haven't qualified for knockouts.

Napoli is in.
Bayern.
Real Madrid.
Man City.

BUT... Bayern holds the key to Barcelona qualifying. Milan and Bar _both_ have to play bayern...
I call Barcelona not making knockouts... Need two wins, BUT Milan has to lose....
possible of course.

Club Brugge is also through

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
no kulu romero richy or pierre at training today tomorrows sporting game is gonna be tough af we can't afford to lose it ugh...

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Poor defending from Chelsea, as Thiago Silva unnecessarily burst beyond halway line and doesn't have the speed to block the ball/opponent making a pass. Of course he can't get back in time, so Cucurella is left all alone against two players as Chalobah went wide but couln't be of any use there. Jorgnho was nowhere to be seen, as usual.

It was to be expected with Chelsea only playing three defensive players.

Aubameyang with another missed opportunity.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Two beautiful finishes.

If Haifa was a better team they’d be able to get something out of PSG - they can’t defend well and even Haifa pressing them has been too much for them.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Haifa has chosen a full court press which is not stupid especially when Verratti doesn't play. And they clearly put PSG on the back foot.
But the downside of this tactic is that they defend one on one against 3 of the top 4 offensive players in the world.
And the brutal talent made the difference.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
City ain't that scary without de Bruyne. I'm always impressed with Hummels whenever I see him, I think the reports of his demise have been greatly exaggerated. Cancelo acting like City's quarterback so far, and doing it quite well, but he's on a yellow going against Adeyemi in that flank, I'm a bit worried for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad