GWT: Champions League - Matchweek 5

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Since I turned on Barca-Bayern, I don't think I've seen more than a minute of play without a foul

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Just tuned Xavi just refuses to learn at this point they deserve europa. Alonso in the XI is hilarious get lost

Feel bad for Lewa fake an injury and get off man

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Just tuned Xavi just refuses to learn at this point they deserve europa. Alonso in the XI is hilarious get lost

Feel bad for Lewa fake an injury and get off man

I mean at this point it's only pride on the line, a win here does nothing for them

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I mean at this point it's only pride on the line, a win here does nothing for them
Like I said earlier its a chance to bow out without soiling yourself something they havent done since what 2016... I cant remember nor can I bother.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Darwin needs to do better there. Went full power but should have placed it

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Since I turned on Barca-Bayern, I don't think I've seen more than a minute of play without a foul

That’s because Bayern are fouling with impunity and the ref isn’t fussed about it. He did get that penalty call right after consulting VAR.

... and Xavi is just taking the piss with that line up. lol

Yeah, not what he should have done. Not playing for the result you need and still making questionable selection choices.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I thought Xavi was supposed to be your savior? People were saying he would be better than Zidane.

He should be changing his name to Thor since he loves Thursdays so much.
I mean ZZ came into a better position than Xavi ever did and ZZ might wanna try his hand elsewhere before thumpping his chest. but thats just me.

Overall, I like what Xavi is doing he makes me irritated with his selection (as did Pep) but willing to give him the time he deserves and earned.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I thought Xavi was supposed to be your savior? People were saying he would be better than Zidane.

He should be changing his name to Thor since he loves Thursdays so much.

He’s still clearly improved the team which was evident even last season if you actually watch them. They‘re also very much in the league and were in this CL’s group of death where they still performed. And who else should they have appointed? Who else could they have appointed who would have been able to turn things around as he has?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad