Champions League last 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I've been saying since his Metz days, when nobody here knew him, that Pjanic was a great talent but would never be a go to player in tight situations because he fears contact. He bottles under physical pressure.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Can't score from the bench? But you wouldn't know considering you don't watch games or do and just troll. Either not worth my time your posts in general are meant for comic relief. I laugh at most of them and continue about my day. Thank you, next.
Not good enough for a sorry Argentina team either... Keep your nonsense posts.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Dybala another scoreless game, most overrated player on this board times a trillion.
Who here rates him other than D2M though? Half the board thinks he sucks apparently. I mean he won't even start for Liverpool much less mightiest club.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Would be great to see Juventus out this early and watch Ronaldo get a red card in the return leg if they can't win.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Most of the board thinks he's a talented player who hasn't put it together and could maybe never put it together at all. He could still realize his potential, we all hope he does.

You're the one that thinks it's all Allegri's fault and that he's some kind of uber player. So of course people will say he's overrated.
But just like cgf about some german players, it's only you overrating him.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Not good enough for a sorry Argentina team either... Keep your nonsense posts.

So, is Icardi I guess. Clearly Argentina made the right decision in playing Higuain over him... considering they smashed France 4-3 before finally beating Croatia in the final. With Pipita scoring a brace.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
So, is Icardi I guess. Clearly Argentina made the right decision in playing Higuain over him... considering they smashed France 4-3 before finally beating Croatia in the final. With Pipita scoring a brace.
It's 5 goals you needed. 5-4 is what you should dream of.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Most of the board thinks he's a talented player who hasn't put it together and could maybe never put it together at all.

You're the one that thinks it's all Allegri's fault and that he's some kind of uber player. So of course people will say he's overrated.
But just like cgf about some german players, it's only you overrating him.
He was what top 5 in Balon D'or voting in 2017? I think Juve's natural defensive system holds him back offensively much like Hazard in Chelsea. Allgeri holds him back because he refuses to play him his natural position. He has put it together you don't score that much in the Serie A without doing something right. How is he overrated if only one guy is pumping his tires? Show of hands of who's actually watching these games. Trust it's not Pouch,Cassano, SEPH or some other random ass.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Who here rates him other than D2M though? Half the board thinks he sucks apparently. I mean he won't even start for Liverpool much less mightiest club.
Dybala is so average he would be a perfect choice for Arsenal since we don't have the funds to buy super awesomers like Icardi. Just wait until he goes to Barca or Real and smashes Ronaldo's scoring record.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Dybala is so average he would be a perfect choice for Arsenal since we don't have the funds to buy super awesomers like Icardi. Just wait until he goes to Barca or Real and smashes Ronaldo's scoring record.
How many games have you watched either play?

Woof this just gets better and better. Sadly, I have more pressing matters than just laughing at your opinions.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I think Allegri criticism is valid and could explain why guys like Dybala and Costa are struggling this year.

You have Ronaldo, Dybala, Costa, Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Bernadeschi and a bunch of other top fwd talents and you set up to play not to win. It's a disgrace.

Reactions: Juve

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I think Allegri criticism is valid and could explain why guys like Dybala and Costa are struggling this year.

You have Ronaldo, Dybala, Costa, Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Bernadeschi and a bunch of other top fwd talents and you set up to play not to win. It's a disgrace.
He gave Atletico too much respect, especially when Simeone was always going to counterattack like he always does.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
He was what top 5 in Balon D'or voting in 2017? I think Juve's natural defensive system holds him back offensively much like Hazard in Chelsea. Allgeri holds him back because he refuses to play him his natural position. He has put it together you don't score that much in the Serie A without doing something right. How is he overrated if only one guy is pumping his tires? Show of hands of who's actually watching these games. Trust it's not Pouch,Cassano, SEPH or some other random ass.
Just like cgf. You said his german prospects were overrrated, but it was just one poster.
No, he hasn't put it together. Plenty of players go on a scoring rampage and then disappear. Heck, your own nemsis Pipita broke a Serie A scoring record.
And it's not as if he was shining with Argentint while being stiffled with Juve.
Right now, he's failing, regardless of the numerous coaches with Juve and NT.
Maybe he'll get out of his funk because the talent is there. Next summer will be decisive for him. He'll likely move and he needs playing time and it's make or break for him.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
So I am a random ass? I am much more beautiful than that.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Just like cgf. You said his german prospects were overrrated, but it was just one poster.
No, he hasn't put it together. Plenty of players go on a scoring rampage and then disappear. Heck, your own nemsis Pipita broke a Serie A scoring record.
And it's not as if he was shining with Argentint while being stiffled with Juve.
Right now, he's failing, regardless of the numerous coaches with Juve and NT.
Maybe he'll get out of his funk because the talent is there. Next summer will be decisive for him. He'll likely move and he needs playing time and it's make or break for him.
52 goals in 81 games 0.69 goal ratio. He hasn't gone an a extreme hot streak or anything crazy this is over the course of the last 3 seasons with Juve playing out of position most of the time. So...

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
Some players just doesn't have what it takes to be at their best in big moments. They can be very good players despite that. Dybala is a good player and scores fine goals against the likes of Spal, Frosinone, Cagliari etc. But great players scores when it matters the most. That's the difference between good players and great players. Dybala will never be great.

Reactions: Pouchkine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad