Champions League last 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
He got lucky that his competition last year were notorious bottlers in Spurs and Napoli. Otherwise he would've been sacked.

For sure, part of me was hoping to lose in order to see this fraud leave. I am the minority of Juventus fans that don't like Allegri. They say hes amazing because he won us many cups. I say Bruhh.. I could put my dog as the coach and he would because it's not hard to win when you have the best team in Serie A.

Ducks76

Oct 15, 2017
Pity that Schalke lost the game! But respect for the big effort. We don t forget that S04 is only 14th in Bundesliga. Schalke-Fans should be proud about this achievement.

Reactions: Gecklund

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
And CR7 has been horrible in Europe too TBH. Very uncharacteristic of him, but I would give him more of a pass since he's the GOAT CL scorer and this is a team that plays anti-football to get Ws.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Would like to see Juve rolling something like this:

Ronaldo
Bernardeschi - Dybala - Douglas
Matuidi - Pjanic
Cancelo - Bon - Chi - Alex Sandro

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Dybala sucks at this level, no wonder they don't play him for Argentina. He's like a 2nd line center in hockey, good but not great, not good enough to be the top guy or a top guy...Watch the suspect refereeing in the return leg now.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Dybala sucks at this level, no wonder they don't play him for Argentina. He's like a 2nd line center in hockey, good but not great, not good enough to be the top guy or a top guy...Watch the suspect refereeing in the return leg now.
This is harsh IMO. He clearly has superstar level talent, just doesn't have superstar consistency/production. There is a huge difference between him and Neymar right now for example, when they should be closer.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
This is harsh IMO. He clearly has superstar level talent, just doesn't have superstar consistency/production. There is a huge difference between him and Neymar right now for example, when they should be closer.

Dybala is closer to Coutinho than Neymar in terms of talent. Don't kill me, D2M

Reactions: Cassano

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
2017 CL Final, 2018 CL Quarters and this past match. He should just stop playing Madrid teams TBH lol.
In that 2017 run he scored in the RD.16 and the quarter finals. Despite not playing as a striker. He played 60 minutes against madrid last year. So, what you have is what one final and 60 minutes what an astute observation. You should coach alongside Allegri.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Or maybe he was helped more by having the best team behind him than the vast majority of fans think.
RM never really had the best team, for me Barca have the best team the past decade on paper overall.

He carried them for years. Hat tricks vs Bayern Juve Atletico, etc is unheralded of. And RM have their worst record since before his arrival and they'll prob get knocked out the next round.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

So, how did Juve get to the final in 2017? Do you guys even watch games or just look at the scoreboard LOL.

Dybala is closer to Coutinho than Neymar in terms of talent. Don't kill me, D2M

Woof

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
How did he do at the World Cup?
Can't score from the bench? But you wouldn't know considering you don't watch games or do and just troll. Either not worth my time your posts in general are meant for comic relief. I laugh at most of them and continue about my day. Thank you, next.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
In that 2017 run he scored in the RD.16 and the quarter finals. Despite not playing as a striker. He played 60 minutes against madrid last year. So, what you have is what one final and 60 minutes what an astute observation. You should coach alongside Allegri.
2017 he was invisible in finals and semis (refs helped Juve win that tie vs Monaco), last year it was his own fault for being sent off and got suspended as a result and cost the team. He was garbage again tonight.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
2017 he was invisible in finals and semis (refs helped Juve win that tie vs Monaco), last year it was his own fault for being sent off and got suspended as a result and cost the team. He was garbage again tonight.
So, again 60 minutes and a final. But what about the other matches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->