GWT: Champions League Final | June 10, 2023 | Istanbul | Manchester City-Inter Milan

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012

Cit1.gif

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Not that excited about the final because partly how one-sided it is and also because the Premier League season for some inexplicable reason ends two weeks before this final.

As the Prem has become more important than the FA Cup, I feel like the FA Cup should be the one that's two weeks before and have the Prem end the week before the CL final. Helps make the season more spread out as well to help with game congestion outside of the two teams which end up in the FA Cup final.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Surely Pep doesn't try anything crazy and goes with the set line-up that they've been steamrolling with the past couple months.... ALTHOUGH was reading an article about Inter's set-up with two strikers and a back three may be able to exploit City's weaknesses and there's certainly room for him to overthink and try to react to that.

Since 2013 the CL has only ever been won by teams with a Croatian on them and that would favour Inter.

Personally though I'd rather Pep get his non-Barca CL so we can all stop worrying about it
When he said Kyle Walker can't play inverted wingback (or watever it was) and they were 3-2-4-1 mostly except for against everton, Chelsea, Brighton (final two matches) in may.
April 4-3-3 against arsenal.
April, 3-4-3 FA Cup against Sheffield utd.

I'm not going back just to look for it, but most time they are 3-2-4-1... and Kyle Walker has been out there after pep said that.... I don't get that whole thing?

I say pep and city win... I want them to just to get it over with already. Inter will not be a pushover, unless they come out rattled and just ball-watching--which I hope not.

Chapions league today, U20 WC tomorrow... huzzah!

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
The more the merrier. One is going to be a pepperoni, one is for the non p***yes, a super spicy pizza loaded with hot peppers and calabrese. I love my my hot peppers. One is going to be with meat balls and I have to figure out the rest. We are going to be 4 people, maybe 5. lol

I mean be careful what you’re offering here. You might get some bum who just talks throughout the match about Lautaro Martinez and Julian Alvarez.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
That’s the lineup that I thought City would go with. A bit surprised Inter isn’t starting Lukaku though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad