GWT: Champions League Final | June 10, 2023 | Istanbul | Manchester City-Inter Milan

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
I know it has been working. But Stones in midfield is not working this game. They are also giving Rodri zero time on the ball. Counter waiting to happen.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Dumfries had too much time / space and just said nah I'm good

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
This is terrible football match...I would have probably seen more build up and action in church.

• Haha
Reactions: Juve

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
In some European countries, footy TV rights are not exclusive to 1 network

For example in France the CL Final is on both :

- Canal +
- TF1 (which is public, or it was when I was in France)

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Looks like stage is set for Alvarez to enter on the 2nd half and score the winner.

We may need a Creed Thoughts style thread for you to post any Argentina related stuff into the abyss. Maybe a combined thread with @cgf where he posts about youngish German midfielders and you post about Argentina players, but neither of you ever respond to each other.

Reactions: Jersey Fresh

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
We may need a Creed Thoughts style thread for you to post any Argentina related stuff into the abyss. Maybe a combined thread with @cgf where he posts about youngish German midfielders and you post about Argentina players, but neither of you ever respond to each other.
Don’t blame us your team isn’t here.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

Tbf when there are American kids worth commenting on, I comment on them to :sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: al secord

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad