GWT: Champions League Final | June 10, 2023 | Istanbul | Manchester City-Inter Milan

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Nah this time I think it makes sense for both sides.
1/ PSG has made zero stride this year and one could argue they were worse than any other year. Mbappe MUST be fed up with this.
2/ Mbappe reached his PSG record and as I said last summer, it is a big deal for him
3/ PSG under Campos is trying to get away from the "stars too big for the club", and even if Messi and Neymar leave, one could argue, Campos will not beg to keep him.
4/ Mbappe will once again not get close to a Ballon d'Or even though he is probably more deserving than most players.

Only way I could see Mbappe staying is if :
1/ he likes the moves PSG is making (very very likely the way things are shaping up)
2/ Qatar throws an insane offer and goes over Campos' head (not sure there, since he'd resign immediately)
3/ nobody's willing to give up 250M.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Said this months ago, but now might be a good time to try to get one of Camavinga/Tchouameni/Valverde out of Madrid

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
Lukaku wasn't subbed in until near 60 minutes.
That play was in the first half.
No it wasn't, watch the highlights or the pics all around Twitter.

Nope can’t set money on fire then cry broke. No one’s fault but their own for buying stupid players.

There goes ANY chance for PSG winning the CL. YAY!!!

P.S: take that Skriniar, you f***ing douche.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Said this months ago, but now might be a good time to try to get one of Camavinga/Tchouameni/Valverde out of Madrid

Only if they’re going to be rotated as a result of a Bellingham purchase. Doubt an Mbappe buy changes things much unless of course @Evilo ’s ridiculous fee that was posted is somehow the asking price (assuming Mbappe could be had for free in a year). Madrid are going to save nearly 100 million in wages in players whose contracts are up this Summer.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Only if they’re going to be rotated as a result of a Bellingham purchase. Doubt an Mbappe buy changes things much unless of course @Evilo ’s ridiculous fee that was posted is somehow the asking price (assuming Mbappe could be had for free in a year). Madrid are going to save nearly 100 million in wages in players whose contracts are up this Summer.
I mean Camavinga already playing out of position at left back (and not loving it) and he isn’t getting ahead of Jude either. I’m just saying I would like to aim high

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I mean Camavinga already playing out of position at left back (and not loving it) and he isn’t getting ahead of Jude either. I’m just saying I would like to aim high

I don’t disagree, but we haven‘t heard a peep out of Camavinga yet so I’m assuming it’s not an issue. And you don’t need to preach to the choir as I think I was the first to bring it up here and as I’m sure if there aren’t injuries there’ll be someone left out in the cold. That said, were I Madrid, I’m going after Bellingham and managing it later as needed as they’ve got three midfielders out the door this month.

EDIT: Apparently Kroos is staying, but it’s still midfielders out the door this Summer.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad