OT: CF Montreal thread - Neva Too Late edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

LPHabsFan

Jul 14, 2003
Montreal
Visit site

For the game tomorrow, the fact that it's a 4 day weekend tied to both Easter and Passover doesn't help. A lot of people who may have gone might have gone out of town.

I know I would be going if I didn't have a passover seder at 545.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010

For the game tomorrow, the fact that it's a 4 day weekend tied to both Easter and Passover doesn't help. A lot of people who may have gone might have gone out of town.

I know I would be going if I didn't have a passover seder at 545.

Will Johnsen ever play this season? lul

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
The team seems fairly happy not pushing too much in the first half now that we have the lead. Vancouver isn't trying all that hard either so it's only fair I guess. Both teams look cold and low energy.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
The team seems fairly happy not pushing too much in the first half now that we have the lead. Vancouver isn't trying all that hard either so it's only fair I guess. Both teams look cold and low energy.

Like just now. That should have been a good shot on goal but nay no one touches the ball

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
A couple nice rush to finish the half. There might be a bit more life left ! I hope Nancy won't wait too long to bring in some fresh legs, we could really use a jolt. No reason not to win this in any case, Vancouver looks super flat.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Former colleagues:

To be fair to Filosa, he posted that a little before kick off. Marcuzzi replied to him an hour and a half later when the people will clearly more installed. So in conclusion, they're both right.

I also think that if the team continues to win and the weather gets better, Saputo Stadium will be a good spot and it will be more full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad