OT: CF Montreal thread - Neva Too Late edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Impressive that they were able to mount the comeback to get the win. They have 7 points in their last 3 games. It could have been 9 points if they didn't shit the bed in Atlanta. But I digress.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I feel like the 3-5-2 doesn't exploit our strengths.

With Hamdi and Piette back, we are going to have the depth to try something else.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
I feel like the 3-5-2 doesn't exploit our strengths.

With Hamdi and Piette back, we are going to have the depth to try something else.
I would play Johnston in Waterman's place, put ZBG in the right corridor and Choiniere in the left corridor, use Lappalainen in a 30-60 minute role as an attacker. Quioto as main forward, Mihailovic as attacking midfielder, Kone and Wanyama in the middle, and rotate Kamara and Ibrahim with Lappalainen to give variety to the attack.

Piette can play if we are protecting a lead.

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Wont happen. They’ve invested too much in the 3-5-2. Its going to stay that way.

Put Choiniere back on the right side. Switch out waterman for Johnston. Try Thorkelsson on the left. Lassi up with Quioto

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
I hate the 3-5-2. I hate seeing Lappy defend and Johnston doesn’t have the pace to play down the touchline. We don’t have the personnel for it IMO.

I’d much rather play a 4-3-3.

Reactions: Skip Bayless

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
Wont happen. They’ve invested too much in the 3-5-2. Its going to stay that way.

Put Choiniere back on the right side. Switch out waterman for Johnston. Try Thorkelsson on the left. Lassi up with Quioto

Is Thorkelsson better than ZBG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad