OT: CF Montreal thread - Neva Too Late edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
If he’s match fit I’d like to see Quioto and Kamara up top together and dropping Torres back a bit. I think he’s very useful at getting into the final third but sometimes makes some bad decisions with the ball once there.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
If he’s match fit I’d like to see Quioto and Kamara up top together and dropping Torres back a bit. I think he’s very useful at getting into the final third but sometimes makes some bad decisions with the ball once there.
I’d like to see a starting XI without Torres every once in a while. I’d like more competition coming from Hamdi in that role.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
I'd like Torres dropped all the way back to Argentina.

Reactions: Remparts666

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Are you a collector or do you really wear them?

I bought the Impact 2014 home jersey but that's about it (The one who had blue stripes). I'd wear them for games. I ordered the Canadian one because of the bandwagon. At the end of the day, it costs way too much to make a collection

Reactions: Habs Icing

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
Saw this on facebook:

Imagine a rebrand with « ice in their veins » « and a impenetrable wall of snowflakes » but can’t even play in winter, outside or inside(this because of…snowflakes and …ice.

It's more for the fans transportation. Ice on roads is no fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad