Celtics/NBA Celtics/NBA 2018-2019 II - Playoffs - Toronto/Golden State Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Thanks for nothing Coach Bud, you almost had me after being up 2-0. But losing 4 straight to a lower seeded team, are you kidding me? This guy just doesn't have it.

I absolutely cannot believe that I am forced, for the first time ever, to root for the Warriors to win and threepeat. It's disgusting but I can't help myself. Please Dubs, sweep them.

Reactions: sarge88

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Thanks for nothing Coach Bud, you almost had me after being up 2-0. But losing 4 straight to a lower seeded team, are you kidding me? This guy just doesn't have it.

I absolutely cannot believe that I am forced, for the first time ever, to root for the Warriors to win and threepeat. It's disgusting but I can't help myself. Please Dubs, sweep them.

Raps for me. It would be amazing to see them dethrone the modern day leagacy warriors? Something the celtics should have done

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton

Lemme tell u living in Oakland before they became good was hilarious. I knew few real Warrior fans......now everyone is DUB NATION!!!!!!!

Guess u can say the same about some Celts, Pats, Bs and Sox fans tho

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011

I hope the Raptors give them a good fight, although experience is definitely on the Warriors side

Raps showed they can hang with the Warriors in the regular season winning both games...

...and Durant may not play...so you never know.

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
I have friends & family members who are Raptors fans, however I won't know who I will want to win until the series starts.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Lemme tell u living in Oakland before they became good was hilarious. I knew few real Warrior fans......now everyone is DUB NATION!!!!!!!

Guess u can say the same about some Celts, Pats, Bs and Sox fans tho

I think that once you reach a certain age things are different.

What I mean is, I watch every single Bruins and Patriots game in their entirety. I see a lot of Red Sox games....have it on every night watch most of it, but don’t change weekend plans to be home to watch or DVR it for later.

As for the Celtics, I’m a fan and I’ll watch 25 or so regular season games in full, but I don’t DVR them or change plans to see them, but I will watch all playoff games and root hard for them.

I don’t know if that makes me a fair weather fan on pink hat, but I do know that with life, work and kids, the Celts are 4th on the list.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Find it funny the NBA has warned Drake to be calm or w/e

Hilarious to see Warriors fans crying that no one wants them to win.

Try being a Patriots fan

I'm rooting for GS because of Drake.

I wouldn't mind Drake if he wasn't such a gung ho Cavs fan the Raptors are the dudes second team ffs. Happy the city is in the big time though and has something to take their mind off losing to us every year in hockey.

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
Wow that was an amazing game 1 (Raptors fan here)! The crowd inside the arena and the 10’s of thousands on the streets nearby were electric.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2019-6-7_23-23-19.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad