Sportsnet: Ceci undergoes an arbitration hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
There is a clip where he gives the puck away in the neutral zone to an opposing player without a stick. You wan't what?
He has to dust the puck off for a good couple seconds before he shoots it..... pretty much every time.. And then when he does he hits the goalie in the crest.

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
No fanbase deserves to be subject to Cody Ceci being signed for $6M/year, even for one year. None.
Absolutely.
Imagine the contract dominoes that would topple.
Every plug would say "Look what he got. Give me 12 Mil"
Hell, I might qualify for $1 mil based on that comparison. :laugh:

Reactions: DominicBoltsFan

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
There is a clip where he gives the puck away in the neutral zone to an opposing player without a stick. You wan't what?
He has to dust the puck off for a good couple seconds before he shoots it..... pretty much every time.. And then when he does he hits the goalie in the crest.

Is there a video on youtube of this? :laugh:

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Arbitration is probably the best way for Ottawa to get cheaper contracts for this season.

Unfortunately going through the process usually burns bridges so long-term they are screwed.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Arbitration is probably the best way for Ottawa to get cheaper contracts for this season.

Unfortunately going through the process usually burns bridges so long-term they are screwed.
These guys are probably looking for their quickest ticket out of town anyway.

Reactions: Morrison

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
hope that you're not serious here... Ceci was absolutely brutal all of last year. I'd take Patteryn over him at 4.5M and Patteryn is making half that salary

Based on what’s asked of him, his role on the roster, and trying to eat up UFA years? 4.5M would be about market rate. Maybe 4M. He already took the bridge deal, the price is going up from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad