Sportsnet: Ceci undergoes an arbitration hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
actually going through a hearing is usually a bad sign. Although, didn't Barrie go through one? It seems like things are looking up there

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
What's the most recent case where the team walked away from the award?
Because here's a case where it's not only possibility, but also the best possible course of action (depending on the award).

Setec Astronomy

Jun 15, 2012
I'm pretty sure "undergoes" is not an appropriate verb to use here, unless the parties get hooked up to electrodes and are given powerful shocks anytime the arbitrator feels someone is lying or exaggerating. Now that would be something to cure the summer doldrums.

Reactions: robertocarlos

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Ceci is probably a 4/5 but he needs to be play with a good #3 that can skate and move the puck. Playing with Phaneuf really didn't help him. That said I think he was overpaid on AAV for the last 2 years and he should not get 4 .. Dorion and Boucher have both expressed their love for this guy .. I just hope it doesn't extend past 4. At 4 or under he is still movable.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Folks need to remember that our Owner hates to spend money and has his eye on the cap floor, gotta reach that level somehow if we proceed with the EK freebie giveaway!

Reactions: Morrison
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad