Prospect Info: CBJ Prospect Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Not yet. I think only the blues have released theres

I've seen Blues, Stars, Wings, maybe more. Lot of other rosters are out for other mini-tournaments too.

Edit: The Leafs have also put out their roster so the Jackets are the last Traverse City team to release a roster.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
one assist and six shoots for pyyhtia today most shot of the game. he is trying hard for sure.

also he played wing if anyone care. no idea how they can scratch knazko.

Last edited:

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
one assist and six shoots for pyyhtia today most shot of the game. he is trying hard for sure.

also he played wing if anyone care. no idea how they can scratch knazko.

Yes supposedly TPS is just super deep on defense. Slovak fans are baffled by it.

Jarmo needs to get on the phone and get Knazko out of there. We need him not only playing but playing a lot of minutes in all situations.

Good to hear about Pyyhtia. I wonder if he has filled out somewhat.

Reactions: Byrral

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I've seen Blues, Stars, Wings, maybe more. Lot of other rosters are out for other mini-tournaments too.

Edit: The Leafs have also put out their roster so the Jackets are the last Traverse City team to release a roster.

And it is finally released:

k0xucntkljm71.jpg

Reactions: Monk and Byrral

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Yes supposedly TPS is just super deep on defense. Slovak fans are baffled by it.

Jarmo needs to get on the phone and get Knazko out of there. We need him not only playing but playing a lot of minutes in all situations.

Good to hear about Pyyhtia. I wonder if he has filled out somewhat.
Why? Knazko has to win his roster spot. If he does it alhtough TPS is deep on defense it will be better for him, for us ( Team Slovakia, Blue Jackets).

pled

Sep 7, 2009
I was wondering if Carson Meyer was the oldest guy in the list. He might be, but I doubt he is 34.
a lil 10 years off the 96 birth are older.

Reynolds is probably the greatest invite but I wouldn't be too excited.

Johannesson first game. seem calm I can't really understand anything.
Rogle wining and he wasn't on ice for orebro goal.

both hjorth and knazko still not playing. pyyhtia was invisible.

Last edited:

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
a lil 10 years off the 96 birth are older.

Reynolds is probably the greatest invite but I wouldn't be too excited.

Johannesson first game. seem calm I can't really understand anything.
Rogle wining and he wasn't on ice for orebro goal.

both hjorth and knazko still not playing. pyyhtia was invisible.
Knazko is playing on the TPS U20 team. He's played 2 games and had an assist in each.

Johannesson played 17 minutes today, no points, 1 shot, +1

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
It should be. If he wants to reach another development level he can’t be playing in the Jr Sm Liiga. He needs to either be playing in Liiga or top minutes in the WHL.

He won't be getting big minutes in Liiga so I prefer it WHL > TPS Jr > Liiga.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I read the other day in The Athletic that Marchenko & Voronkov each had 17 shot on goal through 4 games in the KHL. Tied for 2nd in the league.

Reactions: majormajor

pled

Sep 7, 2009
I read the other day in The Athletic that Marchenko & Voronkov each had 17 shot on goal through 4 games in the KHL. Tied for 2nd in the league.
kinda wish Voronkov finally put one in

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
I watched the SKA game today. Marchenko was fine, he hit 1 post and had some nice passes on the PP. even strength he didn’t do much, but neither did anyone really. He was playing on the third line which I thought was surprising.

Last edited:
Reactions: tunnelvision

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
He was playing on the third line which I thought was surprising.
The way SKA management treats their young players certainly seems interesting to say the least. It was rumored VGK prospect Morozov was sent down to VHL this year because he refused to sign an extension with SKA. IMO he is even more exciting prospect than Marchenko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad