Prospect Info: CBJ Prospect Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
didnt see any of kazan games so can't say for sure but he played over 10 min even if he played all 6 pp min. that's not bad to me.
In his case if doesn't show anything because he has regurally played in the first PP, overtime. 4th line is only about chemistry because a coach has looked for right lines.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
In his case if doesn't show anything because he has regurally played in the first PP, overtime. 4th line is only about chemistry because a coach has looked for right lines.
like I said even if he played 100% of the pp time he still played over 10 min 5v5. that's not 4th line(for time on ice at least)

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
like I said even if he played 100% of the pp time he still played over 10 min 5v5. that's not 4th line(for time on ice at least)
I wrote 4th line doesn't say anything in his case. Even in 5x5 too.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
does berni usually play right side or are they just trying it out for traverse

Sillinger over Dunne on top line is interesting.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
The most interesting thing to me is how Sillinger looks at center against raised competition.

I can see him on the wing by the end of the tournament.

I guess seeing how Chinakhov handles the “North American game” is up there also.

Im interested in how both guys’ shooting ability translates against better goalies.

Reactions: koteka

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
does berni usually play right side or are they just trying it out for traverse

Sillinger over Dunne on top line is interesting.

The only RHD there is Clayton, so Svobo probably just has them listed out of order.

But saying that, with Jarmo drafting seemingly 3x as many LHD as RHD, a lot of LHD will be playing on the right. Both Svozil and Christiansen are LHD.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
The only RHD there is Clayton, so Svobo probably just has them listed out of order.

But saying that, with Jarmo drafting seemingly 3x as many LHD as RHD, a lot of LHD will be playing on the right. Both Svozil and Christiansen are LHD.
didn't even pay attention to who he was paired with. make more sense. there's schemitsh in the ahl that will be top RD most of the season. maybe peeke since he doesn't need waiver.

both christiansen and Ole were only left last year from what I remember.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
What’s the proper way to pronounce Chinakhov’s first and last names?

I’ve heard it so many ways. I thought it was ye-GOR ch-NAH-kov

Last edited:

pled

Sep 7, 2009
kinda wished they would check that up before he's on ice. especially with a first rounder.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
Marchenko had another decent game with SKA today. No points but did hit a post. He only had 1 powerplay shift which was frustrating.

I will probably watch AK Barz / Voronkov on Saturday and give updates on that if people want.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Marchenko had another decent game with SKA today. No points but did hit a post. He only had 1 powerplay shift which was frustrating.

I will probably watch AK Barz / Voronkov on Saturday and give updates on that if people want.
I`m afraid, system of SKA is bad. If he is play in Salavat/Magnitogorsk/Avangard..., he would play in TOP 6. But there`s rotation in SKA plus he doesn`t play in the third line althoughj he`s the a first line player. One played only 13:37 (16). Less only young Michkov, Chibrikov (2003), Timkin (4th line player) and Moiseyev. Hockey. KHL. Regular Season. Game number 74 16 Sep 2021: HC Sochi-SKA (online)

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
I`m afraid, system of SKA is bad. If he is play in Salavat/Magnitogorsk/Avangard..., he would play in TOP 6. But there`s rotation in SKA plus he doesn`t play in the third line althoughj he`s the a first line player. One played only 13:37 (16). Less only young Michkov, Chibrikov (2003), Timkin (4th line player) and Moiseyev. Hockey. KHL. Regular Season. Game number 74 16 Sep 2021: HC Sochi-SKA (online)
Yeah I don’t get it? They play the ‘old guys’ more and the young guys suffer. You would think there would be more ice time with Morozov being traded away?

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Yeah I don’t get it? They play the ‘old guys’ more and the young guys suffer. You would think there would be more ice time with Morozov being traded away?
Morozov is a center. His problem was he hasn`t signed a new contract because he wants to play in nHL from 2022/23 season. So, he hasn`t played. Marchenko wants too but nobody would do it with him.
What`s happen SKA, situation is enough difficult there. Really. But I hope Marchenko will be a leader.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
What’s the proper way to pronounce Chinakhov’s first and last names?

I’ve heard it so many ways. I thought it was ye-GOR ch-NAH-kov

Ye-GOR Chi-NAH-khov. Kh sounds like firm H. In English H is almost non-existent, but if you make it existent, then it will become kh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad