Prospect Info: CBJ Prospect Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
Major, I agree that Sllinger plays much more of a "man's game" willing to muck it up inside and use his body. That is why, from the couple of clips I watched, thought he has an outside chance to make the Jackets this year.

Reactions: majormajor

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Anyone enthusiast going on a Sillinger 1C I feel its as likely as anyone else at this point

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Anyone enthusiast going on a Sillinger 1C I feel its as likely as anyone else at this point

Yeah I can't even rule it out. More likely he'll be sent down to the WHL, but if he's on the team, who knows might be the best fit in that position.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Yeah I can't even rule it out. More likely he'll be sent down to the WHL, but if he's on the team, who knows might be the best fit in that position.

I think he should be 1C. About time the Jackets destroyed that myth about rushing prospects into the league.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Sorry guys .. this is no longer a Boone Jenner type skill set

E7yn2v0XMAQ4xJg

Voronkov was a captain in this game. So maybe he could be A in the new season because only Zaripov and Lukoyanov didn`t play from them which can be C.

Kellen

Apr 17, 2019
What we thinking on Yegor Chinakhov? Think he makes the big club? Excited to see him at the tourney in Traves City Michigan

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Why am I concerned this is a step by Kazan to keep Voronkov in Russia long term. First they give him more money, then they name him captain, next they will be trying for the extension.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Why am I concerned this is a step by Kazan to keep Voronkov in Russia long term. First they give him more money, then they name him captain, next they will be trying for the extension.
The actual captain didn't play in the game...he will have an A this season though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad