Prospect Info: CBJ Prospect Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Peeke and ND are playing on NBCSN. He’s all over the ice in a good way tonight. ND leading 4-0 halfway thru over RPI. Peeke with an assist and +1 so far.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
With Cam, Panarin (hopefully),TFW, Abramov, and Foudy, we'll have the shortest team in the NHL.

I don't need size if they have the skill - Patrick Kane or Jack Eichel are not big men (physically) but they are world beaters with huge chips on their shoulders. From Kanes shoulders I see two SCC.. who was more critical to that team Toews or Kane?

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Lugano is a bottom 3 team now and out of playoffs, Elvis hasn't been looking good lately (lost again tonight 3:4), wonder if they let him go before season ends.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Following in Riley Nash's footsteps, Kale Howarth finally scores his first goal of the season. Unlike Riley, he celebrated by scoring a second. :)

Reactions: The Wheelchair

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
Not enough love for Veini here!

He is continuing to play very well it seems. Has only given up more than 2 goals in a game once this season!

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Reactions: CBJWennberg10

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Lugano is a bottom 3 team now and out of playoffs, Elvis hasn't been looking good lately (lost again tonight 3:4), wonder if they let him go before season ends.
Looking at his stats, he looks to be having a better year this year, than last, if I'm reading it correctly. Looks like hes played 29 games with 2.27 gaa and .926 save percentage. Thats pretty remarkeble , to have those #s if hes on a bad team. Sure would be awesome, if he could het him over now.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
That's the plan according to most. I don't know when his season ends but if it ends before ours does he could become our 6th D before the playoffs (hopefully).

Their regular season ends in March I think, but SKA will be playing later into the spring (that or Putin will roll some heads).

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Elvis is selling his car, already. Kinda early if you're only leaving in Spring. Lugano is a mess, their leading goal scorer said he won't extend with them and already signed with Zug for 4 years, but this year he will play for Lugano? Strange rules.

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
So Elvis will definitely play in AHL next season?

Is it possible for him to get into some AHL games at the end of this season? I'm not sure which season is longer...Lugano's or AHL?

Thanks.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
So Elvis will definitely play in AHL next season?

Is it possible for him to get into some AHL games at the end of this season? I'm not sure which season is longer...Lugano's or AHL?

Thanks.
He will likely have a chance to challenge for a spot in the NHL but will need to beat out Korpisalo by a good margin to actually stay up.

If Bobrovsky stays, Elvis and Korpisalo will battle for the backup spot. If Elvis wins, I expect Korpi to get moved. If Korpi wins, I expect Elvis to start in the AHL.

If Bobrovsky leaves, Elvis and Korpi will battle for the starting role. If Elvis wins, they will likely go 1A 1B and split pretty evenly. If Korpi wins, I expect the team to go after a veteran backup and Elvis to start in the AHL.

A lot could obviously change between now and the offseason.

Reactions: Monk

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
He will likely have a chance to challenge for a spot in the NHL but will need to beat out Korpisalo by a good margin to actually stay up.

If Bobrovsky stays, Elvis and Korpisalo will battle for the backup spot. If Elvis wins, I expect Korpi to get moved. If Korpi wins, I expect Elvis to start in the AHL.

If Bobrovsky leaves, Elvis and Korpi will battle for the starting role. If Elvis wins, they will likely go 1A 1B and split pretty evenly. If Korpi wins, I expect the team to go after a veteran backup and Elvis to start in the AHL.
What about Veini. It's seems a consensus he will use his NHL out clause and come here.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I like how he looks kind of pisssed off after scoring.

Well he didn't get invited to Team Canada's World Juniors selection camp. I'd be pissed if I was him, most of the attendees don't have half of his production.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad