Prospect Info: CBJ Prospect Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Why? I don’t mean to attack you but I feel as though you view our prospects and players in a biased way. What has Foudy done to make you claim that he will be more impactful than Beer man?

Also I don’t think 37 is that good but I still think he is most likely better than Foudy atm.
I just want him to be around the locker room not on Ice I should be more clear. The Id rather hin then beerman is just Hyperbole meaning I see big things for him and he is so raw but id take his raw talent over what the beerman is now. Sedlak as well.

Ive always loved our 4th lines and what we have now and what we've recently had since Hartnells last year just doesnt do it for me. I miss the type of line that would be a Calvert Dubi Hartnell 4th where its pure grit but could easily net one. 45-37-28(has he been down there?) Is killing me. I want to see some kids come up with heart the way cam and matty ice did and energize us from that line.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
^ He was called player of the game against the Swedes, right?

Well, don't know about it, but he was praised for the game... for both games so far, vs Sweden and vs Czech. Like, when Gavrikov is on the ice, Russia may not worry about its goals' safety.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Well, don't know about it, but he was praised for the game... for both games so far, vs Sweden and vs Czech. Like, when Gavrikov is on the ice, Russia may not worry about its goals' safety.

Just scored another goal. Showcasing for Jarmo. :D

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Question re: Foudy?

Is he good enough that it would be worth slightly rearranging my schedule to see him play?

Last edited:

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Bemström engaged on his first shift against Finland. Had a point blank shot, near goal.

Game just started on NHL Network!

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Here’s a prospect you hear rarely about:

Robbie Stucker (defenseman) had 3 points last night for the Gophers.

He now is a +6 in 8 career college games as a freshman.

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Texier, in his first 17 games coming back from injury, had 1 goal and 5 assists with KalPa Kuopia. In his last 12 games, he has 3 and 7 for 10 pts. Almost a point a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->