Prospect Info: CBJ Prospect Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Finally Bemstrom get one in. He's really not having lot's of ice time but still put 2 points.

The center experiment is over too

Last edited:

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Barach signed an ahl deal for next year. I kinda hope he impress during camp. he's tiny but he looks good.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Foligno will turn 34 in October of his UFA year. I am not nearly as confident in your statement as you seem to be. I think it will come down to production, price/term, the team's status as a contender, and where we are in our youth movement.

Way too many variables at this very moment to know the CBJ will re-sign Fligs for the 2021-2022 season. I am pretty comfortable saying I don't think they extend him early (meaning after next season when he still has a year left on his current deal).
They keep the captain he is far more valuable to this team then point production... the fact that people #1 are still short sighted they dont notice that surprises me and #2 the lack of respect for the guy blows my mind.

They will sign him to a 2 or 3 year 2 to 3mil deal. The guy is retiring a jacket. He brings so much to the team and has the ability to he a factor on that 4th line I have 0 doubt in my mind we sign him and if we dont we will no longer be a contender I would bet my life savings on it.

Reactions: Gagnefan924

pled

Sep 7, 2009
3-0 not a great game for Veini

Djugarden lost 5-2 nothing from Bem.

Last edited:

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Edmonton got destroyed 4-0 yesterday night in game 5. the serie is 3-2 now.

Djugarden won and are now tied versus Frolunda. no points for bem but he played more than last few games and got 2 shots on the goalie.

Karpat are trying to tie the serie in game 4. its 3-2 after 2. Veini is doing alright.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Veini finished the game with 26/28 saves both nordic final are now 2-2.

jacketsnation

Jul 25, 2017
Gotta like hearing this !!
On Liam Foudy’s Game 4 performance)
“Making that jump from major junior into pro, there’s a little bit of adjustment period, as a staff, we just think he’s gotten better and better every day, every practice. I think we just got a glimpse last game – I know he scored the two goals – but he does a lot of things well, he’s responsible defensively and his speed is probably his biggest asset. It’s definitely nice to see but we expect him to get better and better and we love his work ethic.”

Kid could be next texier

pled

Sep 7, 2009
he's too small

he tried but Edmonton is out. good run might go train with Cleveland still 3 days till first game of playoff and 10 until last game even if they get eliminated in 4 that's enough time to get some pro experience out of him.

He's much larger than what people think of a 5'7 forward.

Reactions: spintheblackcircle

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Not sure if anyone knew this or not but if anyone happens to subscribe to Flo Sports for anything (I personally subscribe for marching band, drum corps and indoor drumline events), you get access to their hockey coverage. They have replays of the KHL finals between CSKA and Avangard Omsk and the SHL series between Djugarden and Frolunda available to stream.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Size is a concern, I have some questions about his glove.... but man this guy just keeps putting up staggering numbers. Bring him over Columbus.
the rumor in Finland is that if he get starter role in Cleveland he would come over.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
the rumor in Finland is that if he get starter role in Cleveland he would come over.
Unless Elvis doesn't make the CBJ roster next season, why wouldn't VV be the starter in Cleveland next year? Thiessen is just a veteran filling in (admirably I might add) because Berube is hurt and Kivlenieks sucks. Berube is on a one year deal that ends with these playoffs and if VV doesn't think he can beat out Kivlenieks then he has bigger problems. If I am the CBJ, I encourage the Monsters to bring Thiessen back (he's been a good soldier for four years now) to share the job with VV and show him the ropes.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Unless Elvis doesn't make the CBJ roster next season, why wouldn't VV be the starter in Cleveland next year? Thiessen is just a veteran filling in (admirably I might add) because Berube is hurt and Kivlenieks sucks. Berube is on a one year deal that ends with these playoffs and if VV doesn't think he can beat out Kivlenieks then he has bigger problems. If I am the CBJ, I encourage the Monsters to bring Thiessen back (he's been a good soldier for four years now) to share the job with VV and show him the ropes.
Yeah but I think it mean if they bring him over and during camp he can't secure the spot for whatever reason he will go back to finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille