CBJ Board Other Sports Thread: Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Clippers win the pennant! Clippers win the pennant!

National title game on Tuesday in El Paso against either Round Rock (Rangers) or Fresno (Astros). Game will be on NBCSN.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I'm thinking the new offensive coordinator doesn't exactly know how to call plays with so many weapons, he needs to start exercising KISS. One of these QBs needs to be named the #1 guy though as you can see it isn't working as is now. I think Urban really wanted JT to be the guy, but couldn't ignore the last 3 games last year. I expect JT from here on out personally..

I agree 100%.

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
Yeah I was thinking the same thing ... they kept mixing up people's first and last names, and were terribly misinformed the entire time.

One thing that nobody can debate: Ohio State dodged a HUGE bullet. If they play like that against MSU or even TTUN, they can kiss their repeat dreams goodbye.

Don't worry, they have seven more scrimmages first.

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
Clippers win the pennant! Clippers win the pennant!

National title game on Tuesday in El Paso against either Round Rock (Rangers) or Fresno (Astros). Game will be on NBCSN.

Yes, gratz to the Clippers Governors Cup win. On to the AAA championship game. A win would make them AAA champions for the third time since affiliating with the Indians.

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
I was thinking about how to choose the qb for Ohio State if on-field performances continue to be adversely affected by the controversy: base it on grades. The guy with the better grades is the starter.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Rest in Peace Yogi

Even if you dislike the Yankees, how could you not admire this man

5f492b00-6229-11e5-af5f-5fed60b61ff4_AP_01101002389.jpg

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Halftime. Ugh. Still have no clue why Cardale plays over J T Barrett. Also no clue as to why the offense appears to be designed by the keystone kops. And where is Curtis Samuels this week? Is he hurt? Lucky to be down 4 a the half.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Halftime. Ugh. Still have no clue why Cardale plays over J T Barrett. Also no clue as to why the offense appears to be designed by the keystone kops. And where is Curtis Samuels this week? Is he hurt? Lucky to be down 4 a the half.

J.T. is being punished for having been injured

It's painful to watch Jones struggle

I knew he was good, but Jones's struggles have me convinced Devon Smith was the CO-MVP of last year's team, without him they had NO passing game. He made Jones look good due to his ability to adjust to bad passes and out-jump defenders.

If you play NFL fantasy football, get Devon Smith on your team when he comes back from injury, be your best pick up ever

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010

Any way a player can enter the NFL midseason?

I ask because the Browns could use Cardale right now.

By the way, before anyone asks, It doesn't look like any of the Buckeyes offensive coaches have Browns experience, it just seems that way.

Now, some of these guys' next job...

WannabeFinn

Beloved One
May 31, 2014
Columbus
simulationhockey.com
I actually think the new unis look decent and I'm FAR from being an OSU fan. I'm a fan of a team that's got classic unis and a rich history so I understand if you don't like them for that reason, but they really don't look bad.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I actually think the new unis look decent and I'm FAR from being an OSU fan. I'm a fan of a team that's got classic unis and a rich history so I understand if you don't like them for that reason, but they really don't look bad.

The problem is they don't look like OSU unis. It is very generic and is only done so Nike can pump out some new clothes to pimp to the masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad