1445947103671.jpg

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
College kids do stupid stuff. Gee, he'll miss the Gophers, wonder if the suspension would have kicked in so soon if it was MSU coming up next? I'd guess we'd hear that they'd have to let the process play out before making any decision! Doesn't hurt, though, to have Jones ready and anxious to get back in.

I think it does hurt in the sense that with Barrett the team had found its rhythm and two more games before the Michigan's would have been very beneficial. I agree that college kids do stupid things; just wish he had done his before regaining the starting role.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
American Pharoah, what an animal.

Big horse racing fan myself, have owned and trained standardbreds. Scioto Downs was my home away from home before I re-located. Awesome horse to watch run

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 7m7 minutes ago
I'm told the #Browns are preparing QB Johnny Manziel to start, on the road, against the undefeated #Bengals, on a short week. Brutal task.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 43s43 seconds ago
A potential Joe-Thomas-to-Denver deal that both sides were working on up until the deadline did not get completed, per league sources.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 43s43 seconds ago
A potential Joe-Thomas-to-Denver deal that both sides were working on up until the deadline did not get completed, per league sources.

Man, Peyton would love to have JT on his line. I imagine he was going to go for a late pick or something

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
That little? He's a perennial pro-bowler.

Would be so bummed to see him go- though, like Dawson, I like him too much to want him to have to stay in Cleveland

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
JT deserves better than what he's been given. Dude will probably always be one of the first Browns I think of, no matter how it ends for him.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Thomas and Dawson are shoo-ins for the Browns Legends (team hall of fame) and probably deserve inclusion in the team's ring of honor, even if they don't make the Pro Football HOF (the current criteria for inclusion in the team's ring of honor).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->