Post-Game Talk: Cascadians 5, Calgarians 1: Schroeder scores his first (and his second)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortshorts

Oct 29, 2008
That was the worst Hansen has looked in a long long time.

Aside from the obvious (Schroeder and the Sedins), the biggest positive to take out of this game is that Higgins and Lapierre look like they're back on track again, and Kassian doesn't look useless next to them.

Hansen looked like he played with too much energy :laugh:

All over the place.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
:facepalm: Luongo can't be this name to continually admit to the twitter account so he must not care? :shrug:

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Is Bieksa okay? He was suppose to be on After Hours. Likely just precautionary, unless he is suppose to be on after Lu.

StringerBell

That was the worst Hansen has looked in a long long time.

Aside from the obvious (Schroeder and the Sedins), the biggest positive to take out of this game is that Higgins and Lapierre look like they're back on track again, and Kassian doesn't look useless next to them.

Also, this might be a little crazy here, but am I the only one here who thinks that while Weise's skating and hustle has improved dramatically, he looks less effective than last year overall? It seems like he's trying so hard to be the next Hansen that he's forgetting to make simple 4th line plays. I'm not complaining, but I definitely don't think he's made as much of an improvement as we were hoping for.

Yeah Weise has been pretty useless. I think the best way to sum it up is he plays without a sense of purpose. Volpatti plays the typical 4th line grinder game. Weise is a man without a country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad