Post-Game Talk: Cascadians 5, Calgarians 1: Schroeder scores his first (and his second)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Yeah Weise has been pretty useless. I think the best way to sum it up is he plays without a sense of purpose. Volpatti plays the typical 4th line grinder game. Weise is a man without a country.

A gretzky without his netherlands.

Pseudonymous*

so i wasn't really focused on it, how is edler/hamhuis working out, i notice they were two of the only negatives. and edler is still being forced to play on his off side.

how confident are people that we will have both pairings playing at their best come playoff time, given we dont really have any chemistry with the pairs

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver
I enjoy watching Lou on After hours. Really great guy, I think the Canucks are going to come out big in the playoffs.

EDIT: I don't think Lou is going till next season during the Summer because we have to wait for Lack to get healthy.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Ugh, I wish we could keep Luongo.
If this whole goalie mess didn't happen, then Roberto could stay with us and retire a Canuck, and would probably get his number retired. :(

CpatainCanuck

Sep 18, 2008
I enjoy watching Lou on After hours. Really great guy, I think the Canucks are going to come out big in the playoffs.

EDIT: I don't think Lou is going till next season during the Summer because we have to wait for Lack to get healthy.

Best Case Scenario would be for the canucks to win the cup this year with Luongo and Schneider sharing the load in the regular season in the playoffs.

Then Luongo could be traded next offseason absolute peak value. :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad