Post-Game Talk: Cascadians 5, Calgarians 1: Schroeder scores his first (and his second)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Bennett*

Good game for most of the guys. I'd say the d quietly had a good game although it's not like calgary presented that many offensive threats. Ballard had some brain farts but he also had some good recoveries and overall a pretty swell game. Burrows I think was the star of the game and the main reason why we scored that third goal (all those shenanigans in front of the net). Looking at all the forwards too, yeah, a good solid game against an inferior opponent. Nothing to brag too much about (unless there are non-Canuck fans around) but another two points...

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
I really hope Leland Irving is the "goalie of the future" for the Calgary Flames.

Really athletic, but his fundamentals are pretty bad and he is far too small.

Scottrockztheworld*

Holy **** did anybody see Higgins walk away with his girlfriend? :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Saw them running the Sea Wall Last May. Normally when I notice a hockey player its because I know the player, when I saw them she was the one who caught my eye. :laugh:

crazyforhockey

Jul 31, 2007
throwing out the first game

Schneider 5gms 8ga 150sa .947sv% 1SO
Luongo 5gms 7ga 137sa .949sv% 1SO

Anderson 10gms 15ga 300sa .950sv% 1SO

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
I really hope Leland Irving is the "goalie of the future" for the Calgary Flames.

Really athletic, but his fundamentals are pretty bad and he is far too small.

Irving was benched for over a month and a half in Abbottsford on the Heat this year.

I honestly don't know what his ceiling is but he's no Schneider, Rask, Varlamov etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad