Post-Game Talk: Cascadians 5, Calgarians 1: Schroeder scores his first (and his second)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
ZK94Qkw.gif
zteLNCO.gif

jL8nX7F.gif
rFxplen.gif

dCprRc0.gif
Fzpg49E.gif

3LqKith.gif
YbhV4jr.gif

TSIRXMO.gif
mMMQaUR.gif

lpBCxMU.gif
k3my3cX.gif

yPymdSR.gif
MMTQDrj.gif

mJ1kbP9.gif
5WO2H32.gif

Last edited:

CanadianPirate

Apr 17, 2007
Awesome job. Canucks have this one. I'm saying 2-1, Henrik and Schroeder, Tanguay for the Flames.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
The Canucks will still need to bring their hard hats; you can bet the Flames will, as they'll know Kipper isn't back there to bail them out.

Raymond and the Twins are our top all-time scorers against the Flames, so betting they have big games.

I'm thinking Schneider gets the start. But really, I don't think there's a wrong call here.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
As the local drunk on these boards...I am getting use to Zombrotron doing GDT`s even though Mr.C did them well... That said I should be at my local tavern for this one...Go CANUCKS...!!!! Schroeder gets his first tonight assist from Hamhuis on the PP.

Canadian Chris

Feb 28, 2002
Nanaimo, BC
Visit site
Schneider with the start?

And another beauty GDT, Zombo!

Would like to see a big game from the twins... It's calgary, shouldn't be too much to ask hahaha

Also - Rev... I challenge you for title of local drunk on these boards hahahaha

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
My guess would have to be Schneider. He played solid in the last game. Starting Lu would just add to the controversy.

NonBruinHatingCanuck

May 28, 2011
im usually good at predicting games but missed the last Canucks game against the wild based on the score Is it safe to say Vancouver deserved that win?

I will say 4-1 Canucks win again.

Henrik with his 1st and 1 assist

NYVanfan

Mar 27, 2002
Visit site
im usually good at predicting games but missed the last Canucks game against the wild based on the score Is it safe to say Vancouver deserved that win?

I will say 4-1 Canucks win again.

Henrik with his 1st and 1 assist

Wild game was dejavu all over again from last year
Outplayed but awesome goaltending bailed them out
Here's hoping we dont go into the playoffs same way again, and then blame it on goaltending again

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
Great job Z, but just a quick line up correction.

Backlund has been placed on injured reserve along with Kipper.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=415557

Any length of time and there just went CGY's playoff hopes... not that they had any to begin with. ahaha

I'm really looking forward to this game tonight. I love HNiC when we play at home against a rival. Got my beers all ready and the Chinese food on speed dial. Should be a great low key and inexpensive night. :yo:

Proto

Jan 30, 2010
Jeff Paterson needs to take a statistics class. He consistently does this where he takes out the Canucks best games... like those numbers better reflect how the Canucks are doing. They don't. It's really annoying.

That's what passes for research at the Team 1040.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->