Carter Hart to wear mask honoring Emery, features Holtby assault

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Classy move by Carter and im sure it was nice to see for Razor's friends and family. He played a hell of a game tonight too.

Reactions: Don Nachbaur 26

Kezaster

Apr 29, 2013
Definetly intrested to see if theres a reaction from the caps at the next game I thought this tribute was a very philly thing to do.

Schred

Sep 6, 2017
Lol Carter is a kid and just wanted to show tribute to a former Flyers goalie who passed. People are so soft nowadays.
Lol I love it, but no doubt this will be bulletin board material for the Caps. Do they play again this year?

barabas21

Mar 9, 2016
Can we please stop calling incidents in hockey assaults. When you are on the ice no matter what position you play in the back of your head you think "I could fight this game"

Reactions: Lurch

zizbuka

Apr 4, 2017
Lol the people trying to defend Emery saying it was a “clean fight” when Holtby wanted nothing to do with the guy must have taken one too many hits to the head themselves

But what Kassian did to Tkachuk was commendable. Just making sure we're consistent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyrus

Kuhta

Dec 8, 2006
Helsinki
That was clearly an assault. That part when he keeps hitting Holtby to head from behind is sick.

This kid is not aiming very high by highlighting that incident. Why not memorize the cup win?

Last edited:

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Man I've never taken 7 years to get over a grudge and this one is about a goalie fight.
Why are people making it seem like it’s coming out of no where? It’s not like the topic was just dragged up because the Caps were playing the Flyers and people were like “you know what I’m still angry about?”

A flyer player took the time to have someone actually detail, (jersey, hair, face and all) what is, even by the kindest of descriptions, a division rival getting jumped. Why would that not be noteworthy?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Capitals fans get to watch Ovechkin and recently won the Cup and care about something like this?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad