Carter Hart: A Thread

Oct 26, 2018
somewhere
www.facebook.com
This Kid is 21 years old and just outplayed a goalie like Price in his first real Playoff game. I saw this coming 5 years ago watching him play for the Silvertips from my seat in Everett. The day we drafted him I knew he would win you all over. He is phenomenal. Get ready for a fantastic 15 years.

''outplayed'' you're f***ing kidding me? Hahaha, Flyers fans...

he was very good dont get me wrong, but if your team continue to give turnovers in neutral zone or at the blue line like tonight, Hart will have to ''outplay'' Carey Price much more than that. The habs gonna capitalize on those someday.

Hahahaha. Outplayed Price on a f***ing 2 to 1 win...that's a good joke.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChesterNimitz

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
''outplayed'' you're f***ing kidding me? Hahaha, Flyers fans...

he was very good dont get me wrong, but if your team continue to give turnovers in neutral zone or at the blue line like tonight, Hart will have to ''outplay'' Carey Price much more than that. The habs gonna capitalize on those someday.

Hahahaha. Outplayed Price on a f***ing 2 to 1 win...that's a good joke.
GSAx (goals saved above expected):
Hart 1.95
Price 0.29

dFSv%:
Hart 3.83
Price 0.71

Yeah, Price was solid too, but Hart outplayed him in game 1. No doubt.

Oct 26, 2018
somewhere
www.facebook.com
Habs forwards got too much easily to Hart, but the way they shoted at him was not intelligent most of the time, they didnt try to make him move much. They let him be very agressive on their plays.

He look so confident and intimidating in front of the net. I'll give you that. And his technique...wow! You dont see that often from a 21 years old! Something special will happen when this kid will have 40-50 playoffs games under the belt.

Even Vasilevsky in Tampa cant do that. I think you have a very good chance to win this series if you restraint the turnovers.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Good posts dude.

2693e913c36278f594ce697ac516df5307450a7cc921098ce8570c5ddf871344_1.gif

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Habs forwards got too much easily to Hart, but the way they shoted at him was not intelligent most of the time, they didnt try to make him move much. They let him be very agressive on their plays.

He look so confident and intimidating in front of the net. I'll give you that. And his technique...wow! You dont see that often from a 21 years old! Something special will happen when this kid will have 40-50 playoffs games under the belt.

Even Vasilevsky in Tampa cant do that. I think you have a very good chance to win this series if you restraint the turnovers.

Imagine when we start shooting the puck into wide open nets !!

Psycho Mantis

Jul 29, 2020
This is all your fault.

I apologize.

If it makes you feel better, I was very frustrated with today’s result as well. I’m cheering for the Flyers in that series. I hope to hear good news about Konecny. I’m sure Hart plays better in the next one. Some unfortunate deflections and bounces for him today.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I apologize.

If it makes you feel better, I was very frustrated with today’s result as well. I’m cheering for the Flyers in that series. I hope to hear good news about Konecny. I’m sure Hart plays better in the next one. Some unfortunate deflections and bounces for him today.
Please say Hart sucks and see if it counters the jinx you put on him.

Psycho Mantis

Jul 29, 2020
Please say Hart sucks and see if it counters the jinx you put on him.

Hart sucks....

Who would want a 21 year old goalie with elite skill that has put up incredible numbers this post season?

What a bum...

I promise to not post again.

I’d say good things, but I don’t want to jinx anything. Thanks for humoring me and responding to my posts.

I’d buy you a drink if I could.

Cheers!

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Hart sucks....

Who would want a 21 year old goalie with elite skill that has put up incredible numbers this post season?

What a bum...

I promise to not post again.

I’d say good things, but I don’t want to jinx anything. Thanks for humoring me and responding to my posts.

I’d buy you a drink if I could.

Cheers!

OK, thanks. I feel better about the next game now.

And no, you can post all you want. Just no more jinxes please.

Reactions: Psycho Mantis
Oct 26, 2018
somewhere
www.facebook.com
All i can see is a young price in front of the Flyers net, how much years old was price when he started Dominating? Expérience. Expérience. Thats f***ing precious expérience to play against Price.

If he win 2-3-4 games against Price. Flyers are real cup contenders. You're up against someone who won a gold medal and took his team to semi finals 2 times.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad