Carter Hart: A Thread

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I'm proud to call Carter Hart a Philly athlete. Being well spoken and inspirational at such a young age is remarkable, let alone bringing the potential to be a franchise altering talent.

This is just a a dancingpanther personal thing, but I don't say I'm "proud" to have a player on my team too often because it encompasses so much. Leading in and out of the game, participating in the community, and just... "Getting it". Utley, Wentz, Embiid, Doc, Dawkins, Briere, and Hart.

Him not changing his number in the pros because of a kid who loved him in juniors goes to show what Carter is made of. He's a winner, through and through.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Yea I love the kid. I have been a fan for decades and the only jerseys I have let myself wear so far are primeau and Simmonds. I would have gotten a leclair jersey if I could have afforded it and a Richards jersey if he wasn’t traded. I will likely be getting a Hart jersey this year.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
I'm proud to call Carter Hart a Philly athlete. Being well spoken and inspirational at such a young age is remarkable, let alone bringing the potential to be a franchise altering talent.

This is just a a dancingpanther personal thing, but I don't say I'm "proud" to have a player on my team too often because it encompasses so much. Leading in and out of the game, participating in the community, and just... "Getting it". Utley, Wentz, Embiid, Doc, Dawkins, Briere, and Hart.

Him not changing his number in the pros because of a kid who loved him in juniors goes to show what Carter is made of. He's a winner, through and through.
remember that dude from HB that kept talking about how dumb of a plan it was to just expect Carter Hart to come save the franchise. That dude is a real...clown

TonyDeAngelo

Aug 31, 2019
South Jersey

Couldn't agree more!

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Personally not a fan of the new mask, but as long as he stops pucks I couldn't care less what he puts on there.
I think it’s a pretty cool mask & concept. And I say that as someone who isn’t a huge fan of Marvel movies. You’ve got the “Carter”-“Carnage” connection, which I like, plus I think the basis of Venom/Carnage is that you become a different person, so to have that on a mask you put on for games is a neat idea.

He’s an intelligent kid. Looks to be in great shape, also.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
c420cdf4e44c9e6d6a5173de09f532d7.jpg

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
If nothing else, our goalies tend to have cool masks! Carnage, Pennywise, Zombie Flyers, love 'em.
When they collectively suck as long and as hard as they have, there needs to be something redeeming that prevents us from grabbing the pitchforks and torches.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Carnage hasn't ever even appeared in a movie yet and is an awesome comic book character
He mentioned it in the context of the MCU and Woody in the post credits scene and he’s not awesome, he’s derivative, he’s barely been in anything good, and Dave Michelinie ran Iron Man and Amazing Spider-Man into the ground.
Dislike this post. It was quite fun and clearly better than iron man 2 and 3, Thor dark world. And that’s without me even trying.
It’s probably better than Iron Man 2 but it’s exactly that attitude that led Sony to think they could quality movies with mediocre Spider-Man characters without Marvel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->