GDT: Carolina Hurricanes @ Buffalo Sabres 7PM 11.14.2019

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Six in a row baby!

I’m so happy last year’s roster is here in near entirety by choice of the GM so we can watch the same shit again.

Reactions: kirby11

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Are people really putting that on ERod? Dahlin f***ed up that coverage royally. Went to the left side of the ice where a player was already covered, left ERod to defend two players, and then was lost at sea in his defensive zone. Absolutely pitiful.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Twice in overtime the sabres won the faceoff and didn't get the puck. GWG it happened too
No, my favorite moment was when Jeff got the puck behind their goal, was surrounded by all 3 Carolina players and our other two players were apparently at the concession stand buying hot dogs.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
ERod was pointing to Dahlin to get the guy. Hence why he got caught flat footed and easily beat.

Hutton needs to make a save there.

1 point is better than none, but they NEED to pick up 2 wins at least in these next 3 (OTT, CHI, MIN).

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
Please...he was one of their only forwards making **** happen in this game. It's lost by sub-par goaltending. Hutton didn't make a good save all game. It's right back to last year where every mistake is in the back of our net. Dude is a bum.
Don’t disagree about Hutton but it doesn’t change the fact that a 4th liner with very little offensive skill should never see the ice in a 3 v 3 situation.
OT isn’t about your defense.

Hasekperreault23

Nov 23, 2018
I was out for a bit.Where was Reinhart in OT was he hurt? I saw Erod and couldn't believe it.His IQ isn't good enough to play 3 on 3.If Erod played over Reinhart and oloffson then that loss is on the coach that's lunacy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad