Injury Report: Carey Price suffered from chronic fatigue

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Wasn't there a thread posted about this last night? Was it removed for some reason since I don't see it now. :dunno:

There was but the OP was a big Price hater who didn’t link a reliable source or mention anything about a deficiency, just made a sarcastic post about how he didn’t take his vitamins. This one will likely get locked up eventually too.

Reactions: Fixxer

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
There was but the OP was a big Price hater who didn’t link a reliable source or mention anything about a deficiency, just made a sarcastic post about how he didn’t take his vitamins. This one will likely get locked up eventually too.

Okay thanks. I thought I had posted in a similar thread last night. I don't know why this thread would be locked though. It's a legit hockey news report posted on Sportsnet so why shouldn't people discuss such things on a hockey board.

If threads posted from legit news sources start getting locked you may as well just shut this forum down. There needs to be a little more leeway and tolerance for some of the topics that get posted here IMO especially if reported from legit news sites. Just my 2 cents.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Okay thanks. I thought I had posted in a similar thread last night. I don't know why this thread would be locked though. It's a legit hockey news report posted on Sportsnet so why shouldn't people discuss such things on a hockey board.

If threads posted from legit news sources start getting locked you may as well just shut this forum down. There needs to be a little more leeway and tolerance for some of the topics that get posted here IMO especially if reported from legit news sites. Just my 2 cents.

The topic itself is 100% fine and it’s been sourced now. It was basically just one person using a vitamin deficiency to say Price is a ***** for missing a month due to not taking his vitamins. That would be my guess as to why the last one was locked.

As for the actual topic, a vitamin deficiency is more serious then some people think. I saw that same person who made the thread last night also throwing shade in the main threads and bringing up how Roy, Dryden, etc never missed time due to something like this. Would it be okay to joke about someone who has diabetes?

Reactions: sheed36

Disturbed1

Dale ****ing Weise
Dec 31, 2010
Canada
Chronic fatigue is not fun. I'm currently fighting it while waiting for the doctors to figure out what is the problem. Doing my job is very hard and painful. And i'm doing a 9-5 job in an office ...

Quit faking and grow a set :sarcasm:

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Okay, and why couldn't the team have just announced this 3 months ago? Why did they have to act all shady and secretive over something as simple as this?

Very strange organization.

It would've been a huge shitstorm, they avoided it.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Chronic fatigue is not fun. I'm currently fighting it while waiting for the doctors to figure out what is the problem. Doing my job is very hard and painful. And i'm doing a 9-5 job in an office ...

When I was in my early 20’s, I found out I had an Iron deficiency and take a pill the size of my thumb everyday that actually helps. I was going threw all the same things you are now. I sympathize and hope they can find out what the route is.

Reactions: Fixxer

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
It would've been a huge ****storm, they avoided it.

Oh yeah, they totally avoided a massive shit storm. Its not like the media started a massive speculation campaign because of the unnecessary secrecy around his abscence. Having a story out there that Price was missing time because his wife wanted to divorce him because of an affair is way better than simply being honest about a run of the mill vitamin deficiency.

Crisis averted for sure!

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Oh yeah, they totally avoided a massive **** storm. Its not like the media started a massive speculation campaign because of the unnecessary secrecy around his abscence. Having a story out there that Price was missing time because his wife wanted to divorce him because of an affair is way better than simply being honest about a run of the mill vitamin deficiency.

Crisis averted for sure!

That one was clearly fake, disproving it was easy. The one with the vitamin deficiency would've been worse. Brb highest paid goalie too tired to play during huge slump. (Not saying the issue wasn't legit, but you know Montreal).

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Doesn't the team do medical exams during training camp? Full blood work up etc?

The nutritionist brought him to see his own doctor to do the blood work up (as per the TVA report). The entire thing was outside of the habs organization.

Angela Price's nutritionist Jean-Francois Gaudreau :
"Tsé, je l'ai amené voir un de mes médecins, il n'y avait rien de majeur comme tel dans ces prises de sang, mais on voyait que yavait des niveaux bas au niveau des vitamines dont vitamines D, B12..."
"I brought him to see one of my own doctor, there was nothing major as such in his blood work up, but we could notice low levels of vitamins such as D, B12"
Carey Price souffrait de fatigue chronique - TVA Sports

One wonders what the habs pay their medical staff for ?!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad