Not open for further replies.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
35AC380F-0E10-4283-9600-4A3230545255.jpeg

JohnTheBaptist

We are brothers/sisters and of the Divine Source
Nov 13, 2022
Does anyone else believe that Carrey Price can make a comeback next season or the season after? I still believe. With the right moves we could set ourselves up for a deep playoff run in 2024 with Dubois added to the team and all the dead weight contracts gone minus Gallagher.

Who still believes in Carrey?

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Does anyone else believe that Carrey Price can make a comeback next season or the season after? I still believe. With the right moves we could set ourselves up for a deep playoff run in 2024 with Dubois added to the team and all the dead weight contracts gone minus Gallagher.

I think he is probably done.................wish I was wrong, but it would be too much for his knees to take, at an older age, and not continue to take the pain meds etc
LTIR for 3 more years.

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
Without diving into the issue as it is political in nature, I’d like to know from an out of province observer as to how oblivious Carey had to have been to not have a clue about the significance of December 6 in Montreal.

HabzSauce

Jun 10, 2022

I only believe if he believes.

Not sure how he feels. His last press conference gave me the impression that he wanted to come back but in a different role (like a goalie coach as ex).

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
How can he never have heard of the Polytechnique massacre? You guys honor them every year.

I think he just didn't know the place he was promoting was that craven to use that as a marketing tool. I find it very hard to believe he, or anyone with a brain, would share something knowing full well that was a promo code that they were using.

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
Promo code “poly” is something that would be promoted only by very normal, good-natured people that definitely deserve to have their collective voice heard on any subject.

Jeffrey Pedler

Mar 21, 2018
I think he just didn't know the place he was promoting was that craven to use that as a marketing tool. I find it very hard to believe he, or anyone with a brain, would share something knowing full well that was a promo code that they were using.
The article says he's never heard of the massecure

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
I don’t think it is hyperbole to think any talk about his jersey going up into the rafters is going to be on pause for quite a few years now.

Reactions: GordonGraham

Fainting Couch

Jun 21, 2019
The article says he's never heard of the massecure

Just wait until he finds out there were things called dinosaurs that existed before his time!

Just another anglo living is his montreal english bubble
Nonsense.

While he would probably say he "did his research" about his pew pew machines, it does not seem he did his research about the nuts he decided to align himself with.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
People think he didn’t know but if you read the statement closely it clearly insulted that he wasn’t aware of the exact date. I agree with everything he said except the timing and their poly discount code which he didn’t know about and condemns. I forget birthdays every year I totally believe this

Let's just hope he does not go Alex Jones about them next.
Even if joking please don’t use Alex Jones and Carey price in the same context it’s gross. Although Jones is a comedy genius with his ignorance and gay frogs

Reactions: salbutera

Fainting Couch

Jun 21, 2019
People think he didn’t know but if you read the statement closely it clearly insulted that he wasn’t aware of the exact date. I agree with everything he said except the timing and their poly discount code which he didn’t know about and condemns.

He condemns the code but not the twats that came up with the code. Never go full Theo.

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
Without diving into the issue as it is political in nature, I’d like to know from an out of province observer as to how oblivious Carey had to have been to not have a clue about the significance of December 6 in Montreal.
I don’t remember dec 6 until dec 6 and I know that’s shitty of me. Most people outside of Quebec don’t know about it either based on what I’m reading all over social media and that’s pretty sad. Obviously Carey knows about it but didn’t know the date and that’s it

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
This.

If these players didn't understand the first time, maybe an example like this will help.

Seriously get over it. Carey forgot the damn date he didn’t forget the shooting. Eddy sounded like an idiot there but holy shit people can we just have a civil life? Can people just ignore ignorance and focus on your own life? This is really getting out of hand of course as usual with the media and then dumb ass quotes like eddy. Shut up and play hockey

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
I don’t remember dec 6 until dec 6 and I know that’s shitty of me. Most people outside of Quebec don’t know about it either based on what I’m reading all over social media and that’s pretty sad. Obviously Carey knows about it but didn’t know the date and that’s it

I can understand he didn't know about the date and didn't think about that event.

However, when he was made aware of it, he clearly didn't care at all...

Fainting Couch

Jun 21, 2019
Seriously get over it. Carey forgot the damn date he didn’t forget the shooting. Eddy sounded like an idiot there but holy shit people can we just have a civil life? Can people just ignore ignorance and focus on your own life? This is really getting out of hand of course as usual with the media and then dumb ass quotes like eddy. Shut up and play hockey
So using the promo code POLY would have been ok if this was July? The date is meaningless.

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
This.

If these players didn't understand the first time, maybe an example like this will help.

He supports hunting and that it. Now the media is using the shooting as a political tool which is far more disgusting. Anyway I’m out

I am avid hunter, believe his thoughts. But can't believe Carey lived in Montreal all those years and didn't know about the shootings there
He knows about the shooting. The organization even said this in their statement. He doesn’t memorize mass shooting dates. I don’t either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad