Player Discussion Carey Price - Rehab Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville

Mad respect to him !

With all what he accomplish and did for the Canadiens, he would have 100% deserved to enjoy his retirement back home in BC and profite his retirement life with his kids. Especially in a season where the team is going nowhere and they are rebuilding. But he still in Montreal, participating a those type of event and being present for the team.

Can't believe we boo that guy

Jul 6, 2016
à la PK? PK pledged loads of money, he didn't do so well with the giving loads of money part. #Pkatrium
Yeah. I know. It was good p.r. for the hospital... and for PK himself.

Mad respect to him !

With all what he accomplish and did for the Canadiens, he would have 100% deserved to enjoy his retirement back home in BC and profite his retirement life with his kids. Especially in a season where the team is going nowhere and they are rebuilding. But he still in Montreal, participating a those type of event and being present for the team.

Did Youpee gave his orange blood ?

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Mad respect to him !

Personnaly I don't boo him. I keep a distance. There are too many dark areas around him to make me a die hard fan of him. I don't jump into the fan base bandwagon, with all the respect for you and others. Some media lobby is too strong and I know it smells something, maybe an agenda. I don't know yet, I will know some day. Until I know, I keep my distances.

Being that said, The Price fanbase smells toxic. Can we just enjoy the new team with the young players and their path to a new way of winning games?
Ring out the old, ring on the new, Canto CVI, or 106 in Roman numerals and also a song by George Harrison.

Yeah. I know. It was good p.r. for the hospital... and for PK himself.

Did Youpee gave his orange blood ?
PK gave a lot of $$$$$$$$, not just visit hospitals.
I like PK, I miss his smile, his contagious fun and his archor celebrations. #LovePK

FormerLurker

Sponsor
Mar 11, 2003
Mississauga
Personnaly I don't boo him. I keep a distance. There are too many dark areas around him to make me a die hard fan of him. I don't jump into the fan base bandwagon, with all the respect for you and others. Some media lobby is too strong and I know it smells something, maybe an agenda. I don't know yet, I will know some day. Until I know, I keep my distances.

Being that said, The Price fanbase smells toxic. Can we just enjoy the new team with the young players and their path to a new way of winning games?
Ring out the old, ring on the new, Canto CVI, or 106 in Roman numerals and also a song by George Harrison.

I like PK, I miss his smile, his contagious fun and his archor celebrations. #LovePK
WTF??

Edit: I just reread your post and bolded another couple of WTF statements. I especially love how you finished your post with a PK lovefest right after saying "Can we just enjoy the new team"? This is just a bizarre post.

Last edited:

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016

I especially loved PK when he looked over at Patches while doing postgame interviews and answered I don't get paid to score goals. Good times. Helluva teammate

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal

The media have an agenda with Price? The f*** are you talking about?

The same media who used to crap all over him, but now realized he's been nothing but amazing to the entire organization? Price has been a perfect Canadiens player on and off the ice. He's a role model to many, and does a ton for the community.

I couldn't agree with less with a word you said.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Hey Toenails, is that you?

The most absurd post in this thread, and there are many.
You and the ones who put likes on your post are absurd. Hockey is a small world, they did know about that low five celebration, it was an "attitude thing" (oh wow! great, great !!) and players around the league were not that ignorant to ignore the meaning of this shit. As I wrote, there were not many chances they did that again simply because other teams made everything to win games (hahaha, take that!, you soab). That was a mistake at the time and it would still be today in 2022.

And don't bring the stupid celebrations of the Canes as an example. Are you serious about the Canes celebration? Our team is the Canadiens, one of the most knowned and the most rewarded team around the world and this team is not gonna compete in the lower basement of stupidity. There comes a time when enough is enough. And if we look at the winning teams there is nothing like this shit happening. Teams who wins SC are professional and they don't have time to lose with that kind of kids stuff. The receipe of winning : make your job, work and work and work, don't do silly things like that and win f*cking games like a pro.

Is this is an answer for you Toenails yourself?

The media have an agenda with Price? The f*** are you talking about?

The same media who used to crap all over him, but now realized he's been nothing but amazing to the entire organization? Price has been a perfect Canadiens player on and off the ice. He's a role model to many, and does a ton for the community.

I couldn't agree with less with a word you said.
Perfect, perfect? Drug abuse and alcool abuse? C'mon !!
Perfect is Jean Béliveau, Bobby Orr, Steve Yserman, Mark Messier and Mario Lemieux.
edit : and to a certain degree Saku Koivu.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
WTF??

Edit: I just reread your post and bolded another couple of WTF statements. I especially love how you finished your post with a PK lovefest right after saying "Can we just enjoy the new team"? This is just a bizarre post.
Try to learn from both sides of informations. The pros and cons. If you stay with only one side, you will think one side. The contradictions (or bizarre) of my post is what happened a decade ago. When PK was making his anchor celebrations, the team was filled with completly different players. Where is the contradiction? That was a different era, like if I mention the Naslund-Roy or the Mahovlich-Lafleur era.

FormerLurker

Sponsor
Mar 11, 2003
Mississauga
Try to learn from both sides of informations. The pros and cons. If you stay with only one side, you will think one side. The contradictions (or bizarre) of my post is what happened a decade ago. When PK was making his anchor celebrations, the team was filled with completly different players. Where is the contradiction? That was a different era, like if I mention the Naslund-Roy or the Mahovlich-Lafleur era.
Gibberish.

Jul 6, 2016
I especially loved PK when he looked over at Patches while doing postgame interviews and answered I don't get paid to score goals. Good times. Helluva teammate
No one seems to remember his last media scrum in the room after elimination (or was it after game 82 of a no Playoffs season ???) . A reporter asked PK if sometimes he was questioning his play, and he answered "I never question myself"... And then he turned away... But before leaving he went straight to Patches who was himself being interviewed and he gave him a huge hug. You should had seen Patches' face !!! And then PK left the room for te very last time as a Hab....

And no one seems to remember that during the whole last season as a Hab, PK never worn a Habs' cap for interviews. Only his own brand's cap.

So, the divorce was long time declared between the two parties.

You and the ones who put likes on your post are absurd. Hockey is a small world, they did know about that low five celebration, it was an "attitude thing" (oh wow! great, great !!) and players around the league were not that ignorant to ignore the meaning of this shit. As I wrote, there were not many chances they did that again simply because other teams made everything to win games (hahaha, take that!, you soab). That was a mistake at the time and it would still be today in 2022.

And don't bring the stupid celebrations of the Canes as an example. Are you serious about the Canes celebration? Our team is the Canadiens, one of the most knowned and the most rewarded team around the world and this team is not gonna compete in the lower basement of stupidity. There comes a time when enough is enough. And if we look at the winning teams there is nothing like this shit happening. Teams who wins SC are professional and they don't have time to lose with that kind of kids stuff. The receipe of winning : make your job, work and work and work, don't do silly things like that and win f*cking games like a pro.

Is this is an answer for you Toenails yourself?

Perfect, perfect? Drug abuse and alcool abuse? C'mon !!
Perfect is Jean Béliveau, Bobby Orr, Steve Yserman, Mark Messier and Mario Lemieux.
edit : and to a certain degree Saku Koivu.
Messier and Lemieux have some hidden skeletons in their wardrobes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Habs10Habs

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
No one seems to remember his last media scrum in the room after elimination (or was it after game 82 of a no Playoffs season ???) . A reporter asked PK if sometimes he was questioning his play, and he answered "I never question myself"... And then he turned away... But before leaving he went straight to Patches who was himself being interviews and he gave him a huge hug. You should had seen Patches' face !!! And then PK left the room for a very last time as a Hab....

And no one seems to remember that during the whole last season as a Hab, PK never worn a Habs' cap for interviews. Only his own brand's cap.

So, the divorce was long time declared between the two parties.
Yeah I was a huge Subban fan as a kid but as a young adult in 2016, I got turned off by his behaviour. Never was a huge paciorettys fan growing up, I liked him, but I just couldn't defend how he moved in his last season

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site

We can enjoy the new team, we now have a real GM to steer the ship.................but seriously taking shots at The Man who carried the franchise around on his back for years, is just going to get you attention you don't want, so don't do it......you say keep a distance and then bring up his alcohol addiction?
Can't wait for Price to head to the Hall of Fame!!!
That will be well deserved and unfortunately people will slag the guy, which will at that point just be hilarious, but right now, it's terrible, and people should as you say, just keep their distance.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
We can enjoy the new team, we now have a real GM to steer the ship.................but seriously taking shots at The Man who carried the franchise around on his back for years, is just going to get you attention you don't want, so don't do it......you say keep a distance and then bring up his alcohol addiction?
That will be well deserved and unfortunately people will slag the guy, which will at that point just be hilarious, but right now, it's terrible, and people should as you say, just keep their distance.
HOF? Price?

No.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Intimidation. Clear and simple. Do I live in a freedom of speech country? Did I wrote hatrous speech? Did I crossed a line? I want excuses.

HOF? Price?

No.
I think he will be but that doesn't mean anything in this thread. Let's not give too much importance to the HOF.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Messier and Lemieux have some hidden skeletons in their wardrobes.
I don't know about Messier and Lemieux. Is it something everybody knows?
But what's the point? I could have wrote Béliveau, Bergeron and Yserman.
Did I crossed a line because I want to be safe and wait? Does people who act safe are bad persons? Is it wrong to wait a little before saying this or this person is as good as Gandhi?
Anybody can be quoted as a new Gandhi after 10 years?

Freedom of expression as detailed in the Charter does not protect you and your strange posts on Price from a double powerbomb through a table at the hands of BLONG7 and I.
Hahaha !! I don't care.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I don't know about Messier and Lemieux. Is it something everybody knows?
But what's the point? I could have wrote Béliveau, Bergeron and Yserman.
Did I crossed a line because I want to be safe and wait? Does people who act safe are bad persons? Is it wrong to wait a little before saying this or this person is as good as Gandhi?
Anybody can be quoted as a new Gandhi after 10 years?

Hahaha !! I don't care.
What the hell are you even talking about?

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
What the hell are you even talking about?
If you come into the conversation and you only have this to write. you should avoid give your opinion. Can you express some intelligent post?

If you are too angry, take a walk in the fresh air, unless your street is surrounded with street gangs shooting randomly. This is just entertainment man, hockey is what? The end of the world? Chill, roll some weed and relax man! Did you know some people can have a different opinion and it's all right?

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
If you come into the conversation and you only have this to write. you should avoid give your opinion. Can you express some intelligent post?

If you are too angry, take a walk in the fresh air, unless your street is surrounded with street gangs shooting randomly. This is just entertainment man, hockey is what? The end of the world? Chill, roll some weed and relax man! Did you know some people can have a different opinion and it's all right?
You sir, should take your own advice.

Reactions: MarioLeMoose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad