Player Discussion Carey Price: Longest Tenured Hab

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
What i fear with Price is that those injuires issues will become worse and worse as he age. That's why i was and still am not a fan of the 8 years contract.

I like the guy and all but chances are that this will backfire badly

Reactions: KotkaSpicy

walsy37

Jul 12, 2006
sigh, another year where Carey does not even make it to the all star break without an injury. Only 7 more after this one

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
So was it an injury at practice or his wife just yanking his manhood and telling him he needs to stay ?

And they shoud be looking at inducing her soon , shouldnt they ?

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
Another Injury Year discussion for Price ! Weeee

If he comes back shaken and sucks for the year (He was playing great lately) then MB will have a great offseason of Price Injury discussions going into Year 2 of MegaGoalie Deal

I still wonder what Bobrovsky gets this summer

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
So was it an injury at practice or his wife just yanking his manhood and telling him he needs to stay ?

And they shoud be looking at inducing her soon , shouldnt they ?
Pretty sure it happened in a game vs the Sens (?)

walsy37

Jul 12, 2006
Although I am disappointed in the injury and think the 8-year deal was a stupid reaction to July 1st sucking that year - to the guy who is bringing up Halak, are you out of your mind? Price was, is and always be the right way to go.

Reactions: David Suzuki

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Is it injury or is it because his wife is hours from giving birth? Spéculation right now.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Not surprised he’s hurt after that fall thanks to Tkachuk vs. Ottawa. It’s becoming an annual thing with him, though. They’re going to need to invest in a good backup just to prepare in advance for the annual LBI Carey suffers.

Thinking ahead, at least it’ll be easy to get out of the cap hit in the later year’s by LTIR if he keeps getting these LBIs.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Is it injury or is it because his wife is hours from giving birth? Spéculation right now.

Im hearing some say its the baby being due any day now. I guess we'll find out after the birth if he's really injured or not.

sbhatt

Nov 10, 2015
Gimpy Price is out again...everyone saw this coming, except that goddamned fool Bergevin. You do not hand a guy who has show that he's made of glass a max length contract for any amount, let alone at the overinflated 10M they are paying Price. Everything injures this guy...he's the Bizarro world Doug Jarvis/Cal Ripken.

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013
Although I am disappointed in the injury and think the 8-year deal was a stupid reaction to July 1st sucking that year - to the guy who is bringing up Halak, are you out of your mind? Price was, is and always be the right way to go.

Definitly looks like it today

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Yeah, that would make sense. Hopefully that's the case because he sure doesn't look like he's playing hurt right now. And it super sucks for us if he's hurt.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Wonder if it's just 2nd kid coming in, and MB trying something to gain some cap relief on the injury reserve...

Don't know the technicalities, just plain speculation.

We almost have 9M$ in cap space though

Anyhow, he was supposed to be absent for a few days because of his kid, so it's not a big loss yet. People are overreacting so bad right now

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
We almost have 9M$ in cap space though

Anyhow, he was supposed to be absent for a few days because of his kid, so it's not a big loss yet. People are overreacting so bad right now

I wanted playoffs but if Price isn't coming back soon I'm changing my tank vote!

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Thanks for not changing your avatar as well, KIG. I might have to had to call the RCMP for a missing poster. :laugh:

I could never leave this place , lurked for half a decade before I joined and have seen all kinds of ridiculous things go down :). How could I ignore such great entertainment value , it's often better than the on ice product...:sarcasm:

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
It's maybe both.....Julien will probably have a ton of questions about it tomorrow. Should know more by then.

Engel’s needs to learn how to get more information. He sucks up putting it VERY nicely and provides nothing else other then vague crap. You would think we could have atleast a couple of reliable sources.

Reactions: Pickles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad