Player Discussion Carey Price: Longest Tenured Hab

shamrun

Jun 5, 2008
vancouver
The organization spent a lot of money on price. I dont understand why we play him when he is hurt. Are they not worried he can aggravate or cause other problems. He probably has to adapt his movements to compensate for the injury. Now if its for being with his newborn....you can just say that. No one is going to say anything about it.

tooji

Nov 24, 2015
The organization spent a lot of money on price. I dont understand why we play him when he is hurt. Are they not worried he can aggravate or cause other problems. He probably has to adapt his movements to compensate for the injury. Now if its for being with his newborn....you can just say that. No one is going to say anything about it.
Theres a difference playing hurt and playing injured. He has a shitty knee, we all know that. It’s gonna flair up for the rest of his career, they just have to manage the pain and let him take days off every once and a while like he has.

Rafafouille

May 12, 2015
QC

I'm guessing the NHL would have a problem with that. They weren't allowed to bring up a goaltender during the holiday roster freeze outside of an emergency(injury).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->