GDT: Caps vs rangers game 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockDaRed

May 13, 2013
Richmond,VA
Ugh, I know what you mean. These 0-0/0-1 to OT games are not good for my heart. I'm nearly tempted to wait till game is over and then check the score. But then, I might miss something amazing live.

I'm so bummed there are no spoilers to check. AND I HATE SPOILERS.

Yeah knowing my luck I would not watch and buddy calls me like did you just SEE THAT?!! I'll be like what? He'll be like Ovi just slapshotted the puck from between Holtby's legs in the crease with 11 seconds left and it flew all way down where Lind was gonna save it then it hit the ref in the head, deflected into Nash's mouth who then spit it out in Lind hand who dropped it in his net screaming EWWWW

bags92

Jan 2, 2010
Rochester, New York
Play a full 60. Play a physical, but disciplined game. And just get it done and move on, this has already gone on longer than it should. Although the officiating has been putrid and Lundqvist has been incredible we're clearly the better team, and have shown that even more so on home ice. Crash the net and get something by this guy.

brs03

Coo coo ca cha!
Jun 2, 2008
Maryland
I don't pay attention to ref names. What do people think of this crew?

Apparently those two call the most penalties of anyone out there. O'Rourke calls the most aggression/roughing type penalties, Rooney the most HHS type penalties (or something like that).

So hold on to your butts. :help:

(Granted, I think Rooney is something of a homer when the game doesn't involve the Bruins, so that *might* play into the Caps' favor a bit)

capitalsrock

Sep 7, 2012
Don't specifically hate any of these refs we have today, so that's a good sign

Expecting a 1-0 game, and I just have a feeling the winning goal will be on the PP considering how important they have been this series.

My gut tells me Eric Fehr scores an OT PP goal crashing the net and the fans go crazy

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Re: laich's rumored return tonite,
I have been kind of expecting this the last couple games, and I think it would give Caps and their crowd a big lift. Do you put him on line 1, 2, or 4?

RockDaRed

May 13, 2013
Richmond,VA
I'm afraid of O' Rourke. He's a major wild card. He's the guy who turned it around for NY.
--------------
My confidence level 85%. Other 15% is just the typical NHL hates us and won't let us break through glass ceiling feeling

butters8814*

The first line has been awful, Ovi had a great game in game 6, but b ackstrom has been lost the whole series, i would lov eto see ribs with ovi on the first line and see what happens.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
Re: laich's rumored return tonite,
I have been kind of expecting this the last couple games, and I think it would give Caps and their crowd a big lift. Do you put him on line 1, 2, or 4?

Start him on the 4th. See how he does. If good move him up to 1st LW.

I just wonder how good he will be after all this time off. Can't expect too much if he plays.

gramatanboy

Aug 2, 2005
Westport
Islander fan here wishing you the best tonight against the Rangers!! Need to stay out of the penalty box and shoot all the time against Lundquist and you will win. It would also be nice if Ovechkin scored in this game!!

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Which team will out-inept the other offensively?

Stay tuned for the thrilling conclusion...

RockDaRed

May 13, 2013
Richmond,VA
Islander fan here wishing you the best tonight against the Rangers!! Need to stay out of the penalty box and shoot all the time against Lundquist and you will win. It would also be nice if Ovechkin scored in this game!!

thanks man. Shame you guys couldn't take Pitt to 7. I was loving that series. Especially the last home game. Very cool all your fans stayed to chant until they exited. So many people nowadays at sporting events are already in their cars and gone *cough* Miami before the game is even over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad