GDT: Caps Vs Avs 9PM BASIC EDITION

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
I bet Ovi felt real good after that one. Sometimes you need to prove to yourself that you still got it even if you know deep down you have.

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
Guys i think we just have to face it, no matter who the coach, assistants, personnel this team has they will always, always only go as far Ovi takes it. It's a shame it has to be that way but unfortunately no one measures up to him on this roster and until they do it's gonna have to be that way.

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
Holtby has been wonderful, and imo if not the best, one of the best defensive games i've ever seen from Ovie. What a clutch goal for us as well, glad to see it from the Captain.

Burakovsky95*

Holtby has been very good his last 5 starts. Bad start to the year is all people really remember though.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Ovie only has 2 GWG this year prior to tonight, none of which have been 3rd period goals to break a tie. Seemed like he always used to do that. Last time he did that was a PP goal March 18th vs the Ducks. Last even strength late tiebreaker was...February 27th vs Florida.

Need more of that.

Also more solid play late in periods/games from Holtby like we've been getting recently. That makes all the difference.

KevinM

Feb 7, 2012
D.C.
2 points, Ovi with 2 points, Holtby quietly padding his save percentage, good game overall.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Nice win.

Enjoyable game to watch. The Boys looked good the last 2 games in fact. Starting to warm up to The Trotz?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad