3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
that type of game from him is better than any 18 save shutout. The ability to fall behind like that and find yourself after a tough start not get rattled and completely shut the door the rest of the way? That’s better than most shutouts you’ll see. That’s a heck of a performance in a game that could have been over in the first period.

On another note Georgiev is a scary dude. I mean bodies under the floorboards scary. Wilson was the second craziest guy in that skirmish I’m convinced.
Does anyone have a gif or video of that skirmish? What did Georgiev do?

Reactions: Cmox and Embryo

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
I am just so happy, it feels like a long time since we had a win. SO relieved and just so proud of the effort they gave tonight, especially Igor and Panarin. Panarin is worth EVERY NANO PENNY. What an amazing player and talent.

Reactions: Buchnevich89

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
Ovi and Lingren:

giphy.gif

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
He's not a bad player. Dude gives it his all every time he's out there. Scored two goals the last game to spark our 4 goal, 3rd period. The hate that Blackwell gets is unbelievable.
Blackwell got a lot of love before his two goals last game. Him looking like Cyclops was the talk of the game day thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad