Mar 8, 2013
Global
dcut4a9-1ac30d5c-b1b0-4892-b58d-26a861aecc9c.png

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I missed most of the first period and I still think this was Igor's best game of the season and possibly career. Panarin, Kakko, Igor were the 3 stars like they had them, IMO. Fox with a huge goal but also had some rougher spots. I thought Laf had a good game too, that whole line when they got a chance.

JayAB81

Oct 18, 2020
Panarin
Igor
Kakko

Kakko was a +3 suck it haters
Kakko getting better and better each game IMO. We have a nice young core, just hope we can somehow keep the likes of Chytil, Fox, Lindgren, Kakko, Laf, Buch, Mika, Igor long term(or on new deals when ready), and hoping Krav, Nils, & Schneider can make an impact next season, really want to see Reunanen get ice time, first game he had he had an assist. Also forgot K'Andre in the list, just a great core of players. Bread man is the best, so happy we have him. Kreider living up to that contract, as is Strome. I also am liking that 4th line of PDG-Rooney-Blackwell. Gonna be tough to see who Krav bumps off the 12 forwards when he plays.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Igor stole that game for this team

that type of game from him is better than any 18 save shutout. The ability to fall behind like that and find yourself after a tough start not get rattled and completely shut the door the rest of the way? That’s better than most shutouts you’ll see. That’s a heck of a performance in a game that could have been over in the first period.

On another note Georgiev is a scary dude. I mean bodies under the floorboards scary. Wilson was the second craziest guy in that skirmish I’m convinced.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Loved Chytil's goal, but we expect that kind of individual brilliance from him 1 in every 25 games

Reactions: TheDirtyH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad