GDT: Caps @ Jets | Tues Oct 22 | MTS Centre | 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
I don't know why, but I have a good feeling about this game.

because, when getting dressed for work this morning, you tied your neck tie too tight today and the lack of oxygen to your braincage is making you hallucinate?

oh go jets go please don't go

Ramsalot

Rergisterd Uhrser
Jan 17, 2013
Torpronto
And Noel not giving Montoya a start :facepalm: Yes we get it Claude, Pavelec is untouchable and there are no consequences for him

Pavelec's so untouchable that even when he has a look on his face of "I don't want to play this game anymore :shakehead " he's not able to be pulled. :sarcasm:

Edgar Halliwax

aka Marvin Candle
Sep 23, 2011
Winnipeg
I remember clearly when the Jets stunk the joint out when the Caps beat them twice in late March at home.

Don't ask me why I have a feeling the Jets will play an inspired game tonight.

Lets wait and see....

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
God seeing all of those little ones with cancer makes W's and L's seem pretty insignificant.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Hey who was that assclown behind Jason Chimera that refused to applaud the terminally ill children?

And quick, someone tell that girl who just shook Oveckin's hand to make sure she still has her ring.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
God seeing all of those little ones with cancer makes W's and L's seem pretty insignificant.

On the other hand, those little ones with cancer came to see the Ws and the Ls. Sports is the toy department of life </Howard Cosell>, so all the more reason for them to put on a show for these kids to lose themselves in, even if for one night.

hoowaa

Oct 22, 2011
Winnipeg
$50k ??? Every bit helps I am sure but that amount seems ridiculously small considering the amount of cash spent in that building every night.

:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad