Status
Not open for further replies.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
kane_suit.jpg

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
Now if we could have played like this against the Caps during those back to back games, we could have possibly made the playoffs.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Again, Green got a stick on it, you could see it from the side view. So not so much a miss as just a good defensive play by Green. Which we should all appreciate because we may never see it again in our lifetime.

I don't understand how certain players never even get a chance to prove themselves, they are just written off immediately.

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
This.

That was a must-win double-header and they didn't show up at all.
One win would have almost sealed it and the Caps wouldn't have gone on their big comeback tear.

Now if we could have played like this against the Caps during those back to back games, we could have possibly made the playoffs.

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
I think I found where Byfuglien put all that extra weight he lost. He hid it in Wheeler's skates.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
I don't understand how certain players never even get a chance to prove themselves, they are just written off immediately.

he's a pugilist.
have you looked at his AHL stats?
what are you hoping he proves? that he can either absorb or receive punches, that's his ceiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad